Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chonga Hub   04 August 2022 at 21:12

Ran away from spot

I am with girlfriend in a ground at 9pm with my bike and 2police came with bike and i suddenly ran away but the police read my vechile number At that time .So please tell me is it a crime or if it is crime then what is the panesment

Anonymous   04 August 2022 at 17:50

Genera power of attorney

Niece, (my elder sisters' daughter ) whose parents are no more giving general power of attorney to her maternal uncle - does it comes with in the defination of family. Niece is living with her uncle(her mothers' brother) since her child hood. As she lost both her father and mother at a young age.

Anonymous   04 August 2022 at 11:56

Working beyond contract period

I have been working in university from July 2020 and the contract was renewed last year but not this year. I have been working beyond contract period i.e from 03/07/2022 to 02/08/2022 and renewal letter is not given HR. I have been asked to leave the job with no notice period.
Whether my employment is deemed to be permanent as i worked beyond contract period?
Whether i have right to ask for notice period?
What are the Indian laws pertaining to termination of contract employee beyond contract period?

Anonymous   04 August 2022 at 09:15

Accident claim

My family had accident in 2017 with truck , i lost my father. my mom, i got severely injured. we got lawyer he said that he could get us compensation up to 1 c. now case’s started (late Cause corona) he isn’t telling exactly how much compensation we could get ?

shyam lal Online   04 August 2022 at 05:23

Authority letter

To sell ones share to a third party. Can a coshare holder give a authority letter on plain paper to the other coshare holder of undivided immovable property to to sell his share on his behalf...

kiran kamble   04 August 2022 at 02:47

Distribution of property (flat)

Dear Experts,
My mother solely bought a studio flat in 2005, after 10 years, we bought 1 BHK flat in tower.
so to buy 1 bhk flat , we sold studio flat and personally i got 50 lacs loan from the bank.

so i brief 1 bhk = Studio flat value 32L(Mothers name) + 50L loan plus interest (my name)

my mother has 2 sons
1 my self has invested large amount in BHK and another still not working and not stable work , nothing invested.

my mother told 2nd also will have right to get share in property.
she also has another studio in on her name solely after death of my father.

please advise how to get this property distributed.

Member (Account Deleted)   04 August 2022 at 00:11

Fraud victim

A person who rotates money for interest was know for his work and gained everyones trust in the area so everyone started investing on him for some interest after few years in 2015 he stated money was stuck in IT ill return in no time its been 8 years now he absconded but his family is still living in this area dont understand what to do cant file a case because we cant afford any law official or visit court as my father is too old and im diabetic at young age

Anonymous   03 August 2022 at 23:11

Probate filed in delhi high court

Dear sirs
In one order of court states that R-3, 4 & 5 have given no objection in his (Petitioner) favour in support of Will in question.
There are respondents no. 2,3,4 & 5
Now I want to know if registered Will/ probate fails then will the estate of testatrix be divided half to petioner and half to respondent no. 2 since R-3. 4.& 5 had given no objections to the Will
or it will be divided ⅕ each.
or petioner will get respondent 2,3 & 4 share since they have given no objection to the will in his favour
& respondent 2 will get ⅕ of the estate. Request you to inform

Anonymous   03 August 2022 at 16:46

Monetary benefit of promotion during study leave

I have been promoted from group B post to Group A post through DPC. While i was in Study leave. Though my seniority is maintained during my study leave. Monetary benefit is not being provided for the promoted post. i am being paid the same salary as old pay grade.
Rules says
11. Counting of study leave for promotion, pension, seniority, leave and
11(1) Study leave shall count as service for promotion, pension, seniority and
increments, provided that in the case of a member of the Service who, at
the time of proceeding on study leave, was officiating in a higher post the
study leave shall count for increments to the extent indicated by
Government from time to time.
Kindly Clarify whether i am entitled to draw the promoted pay or not during my study leave.

Anonymous   03 August 2022 at 16:44

-urchasing agricultural property

one of my client want to purchase agricultural property, she does not own agricultural property on her name but her mother's grandfather
(father's father) owns agricultural property , he was an agriculturist . But after his death his legal heirs name did not recorded on 7/12. Till the date his name ( grand father and his brothers legal heirs ) only showing on the 7/12 .
my query is that base on the above facts whether the daughter can purchase the agricultural property in her name. does she need to show any proof to sub-registrar for document registration and if yes what those evidence would be.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query