LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Amar gupta   20 August 2017 at 22:44

Cheque bounce

I give some payment to friend for medical treatment of his wife. He give a cheque mention date after 1 month. I put cheque on mention date but cheque got dishonoured due to insufficient. But we issued notice to them after 37 days matter start in 2015. We file case.earlier he don't have any lawyer. And in every date he said in front of judge he ready to pay but need some time. After 2 years judge got change. But know in front of new judge he ask of lawyer. And his lawyer plea that notice serves after 37 days. So their is no case under section 138.
Please suggest

sudhirghabasu   26 March 2017 at 20:45

Suit filed under order 37

sir/madam., good evening to you all. i am sudhir adv. from chennai. The Plaintiff had filed a Money suit under order 37. the Defendant had not appeared before the court. procedure under rule 3 of order 37 not complied by the defendant. suit was decreed in favour of the plaintiff. Execution petition was filed by the Plaintiff. Now attachment will be ordered. only at this time the Defendant is approaching me to save.
1. whether i am entitled to file a set aside petition to set aside the exparte decree. If yes what is the procedure.
2. whether the e.p can be stayed if set aside petition is filed.
3. under which provision of c.p.c i am entitled to file the set aside petition. under order 37 rule 4 or else any other provision. Pl help me with relevant judgments.
the Plaintiff had already received the money. Despite of that, forged his signatures and foisted a false document i.e. a promissory note forging the signature of the defendant he has filed the suit. though these are points for trial now i have to enter into the case. therefore i require your help.

mahendra rai jain   05 December 2016 at 13:32

Sale deed

Can attorney holder tranfer the property to him self by way of registered sale deed

mahendra rai jain   03 October 2016 at 08:44

Power of attorney

Can any individual appoint, HUF as his power of attorney

ckanta   26 May 2016 at 20:53

Tenant is not vacating room

I have given on rent one room to one law student at rent of 2000 but now he is not giving rent and not ready to vacate the property and also making false complaints about me with collusion with local police.
Sir I dont have written agreement so what to do now how to get my room vacated please help


mahendra rai jain   07 April 2016 at 13:46


Whether grandson is coparsener in his grandfathers property after death of grand father

mahendra rai jain   05 February 2016 at 21:25

Execution proceedings

A petition under sec 6 of Rajasthan Rent Control Act has been filed and same has decided in favour of applicant. N A not paid rent as per order passed by rent controller. My question is this, whether execution proceedings are applicable or not under Sec 20 of the act.

mahendra rai jain   06 September 2015 at 21:24

Consumer law

complainant file a FIR against Bank officials for withdraw his money from his saving account without his knowledge by way of cheque. He denied signature of cheque. Investigation still pending due to FSL report for signature. meanwhile complainant also filed a complaint under consumer forum for mental agony. My question is, whether in this situation consumer complainant is maintainable, when investigation still pending before police for signature ? I am from bank official

Menon   08 July 2015 at 13:00

Time-limit for filing the appeal

Hello Experts,

I had filed a civil suit in trial court and i lost the case, now i wanted to go for the appeal in any upper court, can you suggest me in which court i should go for the appeal and howmuch time i am having for filing the appeal in that court.


mahendra rai jain   19 April 2015 at 19:48

Succession in shares

dear all,

A had some shares individually and jointly with his son B. A also had 4 daughters and one son B. Now A and B both died. C is only son of B (grand son of A). In all account of A, nominee is B. Now C wants to apply for succession certificate for him only.
my query is ?
1- whether he can apply alone for SC without making party of another sisters of his father.
2- whether C and his all bua's got equal share in property.
3- Is there any provision especially for share certificates.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query