LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Member (Account Deleted)   15 November 2022 at 13:10

Process ro change lawyer.

I am awaling free legal service form Nation Legal service authority.
But the lawyer appointed for me is not serious.
The Simon was not delivered to other party and 2 dates passed he was not aware and gave me no update.
From the third date I looked up online, posted messages on forum and find the way to deliver the dasti symons by myself after having little argument to speed up the process.

Again his people has was not aware of the next date. It’s me who is keeping track online and following the case.

I am not getting the right answer for his legal help. Or he is not giving any legal advice, he is not interested and doing for he hack or it.

How can I change my lawyer..

Anonymous   15 November 2022 at 13:03

False accusations for divorce decree

I have regarding a dear friend who is a MBBS. He wants to get divorce as has been staying separately from his wife since more than 6 years. Wife party has been trying to put false allegations as mental torture (not physical) due to which she could not finish Master course. She doesn't react to his messages so mutual divorce appears difficult. Her family says, she is jobless with her bachelor dental degree .

Our queries are

1) Shall he reply to family court divorce decree summon ? Is it really worth ?
2) Since she is dentist and father is rich person. Still can she demand alimony? How to handle it best.
3) It will be difficult to travel to family court city as it's thousands of kms far away.
4) How to keep the expense to the minimum?

Bahoot bahoot dhanyawad πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ram Pratap Singh   15 November 2022 at 10:06

Adverse possession and a daughters right

A person had purchased a piece of land (through a registered sale deed) from a family member (male) before 15 years. now a daughter stands to claim the property by virtue of being daughter and having right of ownership acquired in ancestral property. The right of person can supersede the right of daughter as he is holding uninterrupted adverse possession of land.

Chiranjib Mukherjee   15 November 2022 at 08:52

Case and counter case

case and counter case are not tried together and during cross examination prosecution witnesses have admitted that one case has already been registered in police station against them for assaulting one of the accused on the same date at same place prior to the present case and there is no other independent witness. Now what would be result of the present case? please refer judgement in this context.

it's turtle game   14 November 2022 at 22:18

Index ii area of property

In the Sr No.5 of Index 2 of Pune Registrar office only carpet area is mentioned. however in property details of same Index II all other areas as dry balcony, attached terrace etc are mentioned. Is the Index is legalyy acceptable ?

Mahesh Salunkhe   14 November 2022 at 16:19

Execution of dv maintenance order

Hello experts,
My brother's wife HAD filed DV case against him. The trial court ordered to pay Rs 3000/- per month to her. We appealed the order and (even she appealed it.). The sessions court upheld the trial court's judgement. It was solely on the basis of my brother's job before the court cases.
My brother is a patient of Paranoid Schizophrenia. His psychiatrist has recorded his say in the court. The court has admitted that my brother is a patient of Paranoid Schizophrenia. The court has also admitted that there is no property that belongs to my brother and also No income from any ancestral property.
But my brother is not in job and he says he will not pay any money to her.
What action the court can take on my brother if he fails to pay the maintenance?

Anonymous   14 November 2022 at 10:49

Query about the date of surrender

month and year in which sanad was surrendered

Raaj   14 November 2022 at 01:26


I have wrongly made obc certificate when im not mature. .but my grandfather document says sc so from prouf of sc i have made a sc certificate. .can it may cause problem when im appointed in govt job.

Naveen Kumar   13 November 2022 at 13:51

Letter of subrogation

while printing e stamps for notary, letter of subrogation comes under which article?

Anonymous   13 November 2022 at 13:17

Cheque bounce

There was a sale of property about 22 years ago and the buyers cheques bounced with insufficient funds and title of account was indifferant . We filed civil case cancelling the sale deed

The buyer is willing to pay with interest

my case is the whether i can treat the sale as null and void in court of law then and there itself on bouce of cheque

is there any case law available

buyer is manipulating and taking refuge under insolvency lAW

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query