LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Anonymous   02 September 2022 at 14:11

Loan recovery after death of the borrower

If the borrower dies due to some medical/ other reasons, then will the family be responsible to repay the amount? Can anybody with expertise in this field provide contact details for discussion and proper advise.

continue
Mandarin   02 September 2022 at 13:28

Mhada allotment letter registration

I am looking to purchase a flat from first buyer in MHADA building which was constructed 7 years ago. The lock-in period of 5 years is complete. The bank has given clearance from legal and valuation point of view. However, the original allotment letter / possession letter was not registered by the first buyer. He has paid the stamp as required by MHADA.

But my property agent insists on the registration (adjudication) of possession letter which would cost a big amount as MHADA calculated stamp duty was lesser than market rate stamp duty applicable at the time and also includes penalty for delay in registration.

The agent claims this will be required at the time of conveyance and would cause an even larger penalty at 2% every month. The two lawyers I visited could not give a clear answer.

Is this registration/adjudication really required? If yes, who should pay the cost, myself (buyer) or the the seller?

continue
Mohan Krishan   02 September 2022 at 10:15

Matters

I need a very junior lawyer
to handle a few of my personal cases in civil and consumer forums in
delhi and gurgaon - basically I will be preparing etc and he will
provide some guidance, coordination etc. Will pay small fees as
a lumpsum or otherwise. If you can help me connect to some of them.
Thanks. Sharad.

continue
Anonymous   02 September 2022 at 01:10

Use of prefix. dr by acupuncturist,a commerce graduate

One person is running acupuncture clinic and he is using prefix Dr before his name. He is a commerce student. His qualification is Bachelor of Arts, MD (Acu), PG Diploma in Acupuncture. Is it legal or illegal? Can I take legal action on him? Where should I send the complaint?

continue
SHAHNAWAZ KHAN   01 September 2022 at 23:05

Age limit for group a posts departmental promotion test

1. Please let me know athe maximum age limit for departmental candidates for appearing in Department promotion examination for a Group A posts.

2. There is an assistant, which further post of promotion is Section Officer and further Assistant Director. Can any assistant be promoted directly to the post of Assistant Director by skipping the post of section officer through a Departmental promotion examination.

continue
Rajkumar Sethu   01 September 2022 at 22:14

Regignation policy of central government

After resigning from central government job, whether can I join private organization within a year. Please let me know the rules and clauses regarding this.

continue
Anonymous   01 September 2022 at 21:12

Use of prefix. dr by acupuncturist, a commerce graduate

continue
Anonymous   01 September 2022 at 08:01

continue
Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 17:21

previous employer for denial of my salary

Hi All ,

I am seeking for some advice on my last employment as the employer is denying for the payment of my salary.

I joined a company on a contract basis and it was one year of contract. The employer hired me in Nov2021 for on of their client (US MNC) for one year and said that the project is long enough that it will continue even after one year But suddenly in June the employer said the project is getting over with the client on June 30 th 2022 and they will try to align is with other client . They just sent the communication regarding project closure only and not mentioning other details like what should we assume after June and what if they don't align is with other clients and what about our pays until we get another client.
In my contract it was written that they will give 2 mnth of pays if they want to end the contract without any reason but they are now denying any payment.
My last working day in that company was 7th July and they are even denying my pays for the month of July.

What should I do now in this case as after many communication they are just denying for any fnf pays .

Kindly help me knowing if at all I can do something legally against my employer and get my own pays .

Thank you

continue
Shalin Mehta   31 August 2022 at 15:50

Pleader 's legal fees

In
Advocacy & Professional Ethics by K.Gururaja Chari, 2003 Wadhwa & Company Page 10,
A pleader who has not been paid by the client his remuneration can file a suit for the recovery of the fee agreed upon or by way of quantum meruit

Is right or wrong
Please tell me who have above book

continue

Expert of the Month