LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Hirva Patel   05 January 2022 at 12:54

Marriage query

I've registered my marriage before 3 months secretly and my parents are not
Convinced for marriage and now I want to inform about my registered marriage to my parents. Is my act of hiding marriage for 3 months legal and valid?

continue
Hirva Patel   05 January 2022 at 12:51

Marriage query

I've registered my marriage before 3 months secretly and my parents are not a

continue
Dr Ardra Kurian   05 January 2022 at 10:32

Eol without mc and first increment regarding

I am working as medical officer in level 10 of pay matrix in central govt. I joined service on 29th sept 2020, had availed EOL without medical cause for the purpose of my marriage for 14 days (which was in continuation of Earned leave) in Jan 2021, since there was no leave on credit. It was completely pre informed and with approval. (Total leave record for the month of January- 10 days EL, 7 days half pay leave, 14 days EOL; as two separate spells). I was not given the advance 15 days EL credited on January every year as told in the manuals, telling that its because I’m on probation. But i was denied my increment on july 21, telling that i had break in service continuity. But I couldn’t find it clearly in any rules. Can you please help me clarify this?

continue
Anonymous   04 January 2022 at 21:47

How to get poa when unable to sign?

Need POA from father to manage/rent out property. However since due to dementia he is unable to sign and also fails to recognise people. How can we get POA in such case?

continue
Anonymous   04 January 2022 at 16:30

Attaching property with promissory notes andhra pradesh

Somebody owes me some money and I have promissory notes for the same.
However, he is not willing to pay.
Some other person took him to the court and his farm-land is going to be auctioned soon by the court order.
Can I also attach the same property with my promissory notes?
Or how can I get money back from him?

Thanks for your advice.

continue
Ajay Sunil   04 January 2022 at 14:53

Removal of a kseb staywire from my newly bought plot

i have just bought 1 cent of property as an extension to my existing property. This extension is to be used as a road to our plot where the house remains. there is a staywire right at the entrance of this newly bought plot which seems to disrupt us from opening our gate completely. The previous owner from whom we brought the plot now doesnt seems interested in giving consent to shift the staywire to a corner of his property. so is here any other way to move this staywire from our premise. please help.

continue
shyam lal   03 January 2022 at 16:01

Second wife

The situation is - brother marries for the second time with out divorceing his first living wife.in addition to worsen matters writes a WILL in respect to his share in undivided immovable property in his second wife's name.omitting his first wife's and children's name.
Query...what legal action can other family members take who have equal share in the undivided immovable property as per the WILL of their deceased father.(self acquired)

continue
pragya gupta   02 January 2022 at 20:31

Minor property

Hello ,

Mere husband ki ek KDA me lottery ka plot nikla tha , jiski sirf ek - do kist gai thi
Fir husband ki death ho gai usk 2-3 sal bad maine poora Paisa jama karke plot apne naam free hold karwa liya
Mere inlaws ne hame ghar se nikal diya tha mere ded sal k bete k sath jisse ham mayke me reh rahe the
vo plot outer area me hai aur usme ham reh nai sakte hai isliye ham use sale karke doosri jagah makan lena chahte hai

But bete ka nam sath me hone k karan us property sale nai ho rahi hai loan approve nai ho raha jila judge ki permission mang raha hai

Kya kare plz advise ?

continue
Anonymous   02 January 2022 at 15:29

Requirements to appoint guardianship

Hi,

Due to recent deterioration in health(onset of dementia and chronic liver disease), my father is unable to perform his affairs.
What is the process to appoint my mother as the guardian for the following:
1. Rent out property
2. Manage Bank accounts and make investments
3. Sell old car

continue
Anonymous   01 January 2022 at 13:12

Fm refusal to extend date for income tax return filing

Last date for filing of income tax returns was extended by the Govt. till 31.12.2021. Many persons could not file their returns not due to their fault but due to mal-functioning of new income tax website launched by Income tax Department. Complaints and grievances are placed before the CPC but no effective remedy is given. Now the date is over and the ordinary citizen/tax payer has no divine power to put the clock back. If the Govt. and FM have, I do not know.

In the above scenario, what can the ordinary person do. Can Lawyers club take up such issues before the Govt.

continue