Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   16 July 2022 at 23:24

Service matter

Sir i request you to please solve my problem regarding ews certificate...last year in 2021 i have made ews father is no more and our residential home is on the name of my grandparents whose approximate area is 2500 square grandmother has 3 children...and property is undivided...but accroding to law property will be divided among three of their chilren so my mom and i got 800 square feet as a part of they made the certificate last year on the basis of this thing and told me you are easily eleigible for ews...i got my certificate and then i fill all the exams in ews last year...but this year tehsildar and clerk both are new... they are not making ews and saying your property is undivided and we cant make ews on behalf of this...i showed them last year certificate and tell them grandfathers property is not included thats why they have made the certificate..they told me that we dont know how previous ones have made that but we will not issue this certificate to you...sir...i am in huge problem...two exams i have filled last year got cleared...but in punjab they also ask to show the latest certificate means this year's certificate...if i am unable to do so....i will be rejected and my all hardwork which i am.doing from past 2 years will go into vain...please help can i make that certificate...and why he is not issuing the certificate this year...what will i do

sandip singh   16 July 2022 at 22:54

Schedule tribe poa to general caste

In 2003 legal heirs of Recorded tenants who belong to Schedule Tribe(ST) in pata executed General Power Of Attorney to a General caste person. Land belong to rural area. Then in 2005 PoA holder executed sale deed to another person who also belong to Schedule Tribe (ST). This transaction is valid or not. The recorded tenants who executed PoA to general caste claim that in rural areas PoA to general caste by a ST is not valid. Please advice.

Anonymous   16 July 2022 at 20:41

Roof access in aparemt

I live in the top floor of an high rise (13 floors) apartment. I have to replace broken glass on my window. For this i need roof access to replace that sliding window.
Apartment association is not permitting roof access instead asking me to cut the window grill from inside(my own cost) and replace the window.
They are not ready even with a legal declaration stating i will be responsible for any accidents and loss of life during this work.
Is association right in not allowing roof access and asking me to spend more and replace window from inside?

BKNK SANGH GOA   16 July 2022 at 19:10

What is agreement of assignment of rights

What is Agreement of assignment of rights i.r.o. buying a flat from 1St owner in a society .

Is sale deed is possible in case of society not formed and is under process.

Anonymous   16 July 2022 at 19:09

Notice for recovery of possession.

My friend has a plot. The said plot was occupied by his tightener 5 years back. He made a complaint in the year 2019 for criminal trespass. The said complaint was not further pursued. Now he has constructed double stored building on that. Now what i have to do. plz. suggest. Shall I sent a Legal Notice through a Lawyer.

sandip singh   16 July 2022 at 16:06

Schedule tribe poa to general caste

Can a Schedule Tribe can give Power of Attorney to a General Caste in rural areas. If through that PoA General caste person sold to another ST person person by way of Regd sale Deed then that is valid or not. Plz advice

IRSHAD ANSARI 8354   15 July 2022 at 20:59

174 mv act

मोटर एक्सीडेंट क्लेम में वाहन के स्वामी के खिलाफ आर्डर पास हुआ है।रिकवरी सर्टिफिकेट कोर्ट द्वारा जारी हुआ।कलेक्टर के यहां से यह जवाब आया कि वाहन स्वामी की मृत्यु हो गयी है।वाहन स्वामी के नाम से जमीन है।क्या कोर्ट जमीन को कुर्क करने का आदेश दे सकती है।कोई रूलिंग है।

Anonymous   15 July 2022 at 15:31

Regarding mentioning of case in jodhpur highcourt

Dear sir
Please tell me mentioning of case in cw is possible in fresh case only or may be possible for 12 years old case also in jodhpur highcourt

Anonymous   15 July 2022 at 01:23


sir, i am living joint family with in Thane (Maharashtra) My father death in 2020.
Main aur mere bade bhai Gujarat main mere papa ki jo jameen hai usme vaarsai ke liye gaye tou waha ke talati ne Mumbai se pedhinamu lane kaha ab usse kaise kare .
Please kya aap documents kar ke de sakte hai jiss se hum apni jameen main naam likha sake.

Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 21:07

Can grand son file suit

X is a person had some landed property he died about 40years ago. He had two sons namely A and B. They were expired decades ago. A had a son by name C and 3 daughters D E F. C also died 30 years ago. Remaining daughters of A, viz.,D,E,F and their where abouts are not known. C had one son by name G and 4daughters by names viz., H,I,J,K. C died 20 years ago. H,I,J,K are living elsewhere with their families. J is dumb and un married daughter. G, the son of C had 2sons namely L and M. Now the daughters of C namely I and K are trying to sell the properties with high handedness, under the control of G with out the consent of their brother G. Can now EITHER Sons of G L /M can sue for their share in the ancestral property. Said property in revenue records mentioned as ancestral As all u know well that in olden days at about 40 years back there is no proper document in rural areas. But presently said land shown as ancestral in revenue records, and admitted by the G and all others. So please go through thoroughly and guide Can file injunction against the persons trying to sell besides asking share in ancestral property


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query