LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   30 April 2008 at 12:10

Placement consultant agreement

My questions on the issue are as follows;

Q1. Is it necessary to send Terms and conditions on a Stamp Paper to make it legally valid?

Q2. If yes is the answer to Q1. Then what is the value of Stamp Paper for the purpose of executive recruiting means 100/- 500/- or what?

Q3. What is the time duration of such agreement? Is it ongoing or does it ends with the desired no. of heads placed by us?

Q4. What are the exact numbers of heading that are written in this agreement, such as Head for a Fee then Force Majure etc?

Harsh Vardhan Gautam   30 April 2008 at 11:48

pls advise for form no

i want to take trade mark rajistration for my counsaltancy firm so may i know in which form i have to apply, pls advise for form no as TM- or other

sandhya   30 April 2008 at 10:40

Trade unionism

History of trade union movement in India

vinod bansal   30 April 2008 at 08:06

motorcycle theft police is not registering FIR

Somebody has stolen my motorcycle onyesterday,i reported the matterto the police & newspapers.Police is not registering any DDR or FIR,what i have to do now,can i approach court seeking direction us 156(3)crpc for registration of FIR.Plz enlighten me.

kamlesh   30 April 2008 at 07:39

domestic enquiry

Can any body tell me what is domestic enquiry & what are the principles of natural & mutual justice.
plz mail me notes as i have this topic in my MBA final semester under labour laws.

Pritika Bharti   29 April 2008 at 22:54

legal heirs

Who are the legal heirs of a deceased man?Wold parents be counted as the legal heirs if they are independent ,i.e. not dependent on their son? Would it be valid if the deceased person had made a recorded statementto not include his mother as his legal heir and undersigned the same ?

vinod bansal   29 April 2008 at 21:27

Insurence claim repudiate by ins. co.

My commercial vehicle was hit from the back side by a another vehicle.Resultly its engine & body etc. got damaged in this incident.Insurence co. allowed my claim qua the body loss but disallowed my engine loss Rs. 40000/- by saying that co. is never responsible for any loss in engine.Are they right in saying this?plz send me some case law in which engine loss has allowed by co. in a vehicular accident case..Thanx

vinod bansal   29 April 2008 at 20:48

harrasment by daughter in law

We are two brothers,i m permanentally settled in Delhi with my family.My brother alongwith his wife & two issues are residing with our mother & father in a joint home but with seprete mess in a other town.This house is in the name of my mother & it is self aquired property of my father(not ancestral property)now position is that my brother & his wife is harrasing & even beating my father & mother usually and ultimetaly some day prior they both kicked out my mother & father from the house.Now my parents are living in a rented house.My Bhabhi & brother are continously threatning them for false dowry case.what is remedy available for my parents.

Harsh Vardhan Gautam   29 April 2008 at 19:42

How to ragistered trade mark

pls help me i want to ragistred my trade mark,i m a man power counsaltant
Harsh Vardhan Gautam

Gururja Rao   29 April 2008 at 19:26

Stock witness of a Police station

A person who has given evidence in more than 4 to 5 cases on behalf of prosecution in the same court or the others,if he gives correct evidnce in subsequent case but admits the fact that earliar also he has given evidence on behalf of prosecution, how far his evidence can be reliable? Whether courts will consider his evidence? if yes kindly provide me with a suitable case law.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query