Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

pradeep   30 March 2018 at 00:19

I need legal opinion and report on open plot.

Hi there,
I am not into legal services.
I need your legal opinion and report on a open plot, which I am interested in buying at Hyderabad.
Kindly let me know if any one can help, so that I can share all the documents online.


pardeep pateyar   21 November 2017 at 19:52

Construction during restraining order

respected Expertises,
i have filed a civil suit for PPI, alongwith interim application in which court restrained the defendants from raising any sort of construction on suit land. in my plaint i alleged that the defendants are trying to raise construction on suit land by digging foundation. during pendency of suit the defendants constructed the shops on the suit land in violation of interim order, i filed contempt proceedings, now the court has framed issue issue No.5 as "Whether the defendants are trying to raise forceful construction by digging foundation of plinth over the suit land"
. Now my query is that, what should i do, whether i should go for amendment of plaint or adduce evidences on without amendment of plaint or issue, please guide me in detail

thanks with Grate regards.

Pushvinder Singh   26 January 2016 at 20:57

Complaint u/s 138 NI act

A case was filed against accused under 138 NI Act for his cheque worth Rs . 10 Lacs was dishonoured . Accused and Complainant entered into compromise. Accused agreed in the Hon ' ble court to pay the amount in two equal installments to the complainant. Subsequently Hon ' ble court passed an order that since both the parties entered into a compromise and accused agreed to pay the amount . Hence accused was ordered to pay the first installment of Rs . 5 Lacs on 15 th of November, 2015 and the second installment of Rs . 5 Lacs on 15 th of December , 2015 and case was disposed off . The accused did not pay the said amount to the complainant till date. Now what is the remedy left with complainant. Should complainant go for Review petition? If so , under which rule of law . Plz suggest the proper way out

Vinay   26 January 2016 at 17:31


Dear experts,

I am in confusion situation now. Me and my dear wife separated 2.5 years back. Wife filed DV on me & my family. JMFC court granted 2k interim maintainance. After too many rounds of discussion decided to go for MCD. Alimony is fixed. partly should be paid @ time of MCD petion and rest at time of end. Meanwhile all counter cases should be withdrawn. My question is it wise to pay partly in MCD first motion. And give time to withdrawn DV. will it not back fire. Or shall I pay in alimony in DV pl suggest. Have a good day


adviceseeker   22 December 2014 at 15:16

Summon from delhi mahila ayog

we are in receipt of a summon from Delhi Mahila Aayog, to appear, may any one who attended this aayog,can guide us as we are not from delhi.

How to prepare for it. We are not provided with any detail of type of complaint, We hope this will be due to false case put up my wife, from whom I am seeking divorce.

Can we take help of any advocate or any one from delhi can help us.

I need this very urgently.


PAWAN PARIKH   21 November 2014 at 20:14

About tax audit

Hello Sir
i am doing trading business , i have received notice for cash deposit near about 80Lac in FY 12-13. i have never filed income tax return til today . my question is can i file my return u/s 44AD doing tax audit u/s 44 AD in back date ( profit showed less than 8%) or i file my return showed with profit @ 8%.? My CA told me if we do audit U/s 44 Ad penalty as per Section 271B will have to pay which will be 0.50% of ur turnover. So i am Confused which way will be convenient to me .

pappu   17 September 2014 at 14:07

Need lawyer who know usa and indian law

My brother is married in India(Indian spouse)in 1999 and now settled in USA(H1B visa), he is going through personal life crisis.

My Sister-in-law wants divorce, custody of both kids and property. She has been threatening of 498A case against my family if demand not met.

My brother needs a lawyer in India-Mumbai, who know law of both country (USA + India). To fight his case.

He has 2 kids(both USA citizen) and property in USA as well as in India-Mumbai.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay Itakikar   06 September 2014 at 21:38

Sec. 138

A person issued me a cheque. I deposited it to my banker. It was bounced. My banker returned that cheque along with a memo. There is message for reason of bouncing the cheque that 'Account is freeze'. Later I found that state government freeze that account for certain investigation. May I prosecute that person under section 138?

Rajeev   31 August 2014 at 08:22

need to register a prop firm and tin in UP

I need to register a firm in ghaziabad and need a TIN as well so I can sell my products online. Pls let me know the charges and fees. RAJIV 9718630202

chander mohan   04 August 2014 at 21:35

good lawyer

Kindly suggest best lawyers deals in family matter in Dwarka Court, Delhi


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query