LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About tax audit

(Querist) 21 November 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir
i am doing trading business , i have received notice for cash deposit near about 80Lac in FY 12-13. i have never filed income tax return til today . my question is can i file my return u/s 44AD doing tax audit u/s 44 AD in back date ( profit showed less than 8%) or i file my return showed with profit @ 8%.? My CA told me if we do audit U/s 44 Ad penalty as per Section 271B will have to pay which will be 0.50% of ur turnover. So i am Confused which way will be convenient to me .
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 21 November 2014
Please call CA karan Chandna at 9871563826........
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 22 November 2014
This place is not for soliciting client unless speicifically asked for by the author.

Few experts repeatedly violate this rule.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 November 2014
Consult another tax consultant for second opinion, show him full account position.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 23 November 2014
Dear sir, it is not possible to give suggestion without complete facts. So it's my request either to consult your CA with complete facts or you contact to Mr. Rajesh, FCA, RBMS & Co. (Chartered Accountants) mb. 9990009407
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 25 November 2014
as suggested by expert Mr. Rajendra K Goyal, you may consult another CA and take his further opinion/advise for solving your issue.
PAWAN PARIKH (Querist) 26 November 2014

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query