LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need legal opinion and report on open plot.

(Querist) 30 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hi there,
I am not into legal services.
I need your legal opinion and report on a open plot, which I am interested in buying at Hyderabad.
Kindly let me know if any one can help, so that I can share all the documents online.

Adv. Yogesh Pawar (Expert) 30 March 2018
Consult local lawyer with relevant documents.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 30 March 2018
Let us see.. Share your documents online
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 30 March 2018
You may send as pdf attachment to me to my email.
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
Good You could contact Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
I do not have any objection personally when Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan invites or pleads Clients Especially the Innocent Querist here to get in touch with him.
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
But Mr Vijay Raj Mahaian should Justify Or Explain his Statement when some one posts to the Querist to " Discuss with your Advocate" ( which is not even an invitation to the querist/clients ) Why Mr Vijay Raj Mahajan comments on those Advocates/ Experts here as " Financially Not Healthy " and " Financially Poor " etc
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
If Mr Vijay Raj Mahajan is a Reasonable man he should justify his Comment on other Advocates/Experts here before placing his next Invitation to the innocent Querist here please.
pradeep (Querist) 30 March 2018
Thanks all for your kind reply. Ms. Usha, Mr. Rajkumar, Could you please share your gmail id. I can share the google drive link of the documents. It is containing all pdf files of around 600mb. I am expecting a free service or very nominal fee.
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
First Apply for Encumbrance certificate of the Plot for maximum period possible say 30 years. That it self would clarify the doubts. Presently I am not in Hyderabad and would come only in May. Physical verification of the plot with site map and Survey numbers verification also essential ..Better Meet Local Good Civil Side Advocate or even a good document writer at concerned Registrar Office and Surveyor of that Area would guide you correctly. But be sure to follow this to avoid any Legal Headaches in Future.
pradeep (Querist) 30 March 2018
Thanks a lot sir. This will really help me.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 02 April 2018
Before buying an immovable property it is always advisable to consult a lawyer in person, or contact one over phone, discuss in details, produce before him all the relevant document sand additional documents whatever he my demand to be produced in this regard, have a proper opinion with recommendations.
If the opinion is satisfactory about proceeding with the purchase you may proceed or can even have a second opinion with some other lawyer and then you may confirm the feasibility and the genuineness of the property to move on.
You may contact any lawyer of this forum based on their credentials and engage the services on their terms or can consult an advocate in the local for this.
Better to consult a local lawyer who must be aware about the local laws of the area where property is situated. He/she can guide you properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query