New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Raj Mahajan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1948

+ View Full Profile


I am senior lawyer working as Advocate with more then 35 years experience in the legal profession for matters relating to Family matters Marriage, Maintenance, Guardianship, Child Custody, Divorce & Annulment, Matters relating to Succession/Inheritance, Will drafting and registration, Criminal matters relating to Family issues and other Civil and Criminal cases etc. in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR, also take up Court cases any where in India, for all Indians, NRIs as well Foreigners. NO FREE phone/personal discussion with regard to the case. Only Pre-paid legal consultancy.  

I am presently associated in District Courts of Delhi & Gurgaon, High Courts of Delhi and Punjab & Haryana as an Advocate. Member of the Principal Panel of the  Mediation and Conciliation Network, India. Also associated with various organization/ groups / individuals as Senior Legal Consultant.
Address : C-240, Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122009.Email : , , (mobile cell no for fixing appoinment only : 9810996806, 8527220584.)
    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions relating to marriage, divorce, all civil & criminal family matters. I do not reply to questions relating taxation & commercial laws.

    My area of expertise
    Family law, marriage & divorce all civil and criminal matters relating to family relationship. Matters relating to properties etc.

    My experience in the area (years):
    34 Years, Enrolled as Advocate with Delhi Bar Council D/324/1983.

    Organizations I belong to:
    I'm Self Employed, practising advocate in Indian Courts.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I this Forum as well Yahoo Answers.

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc. M.A. LLB. Dip. Public Administration .

    Award & Honors:
    During School & College time only

  • khurana says : SCN in Criminal WP under Article 226 227 seekin
    Filed a criminal WP in High Court against Police inaction seeking directions to CJM. However received a Defects Cure mail to service a Notice on Respondents Would be honored if one of the legal Expert expert could provide advice on the issue whether a Petitioner in Person can service a SCN on a CJM as he being the Respondent ? Regards Khurana

  • Shamim Ahmad says : In which section muslim man can file RCR
    Kindly let me know In which section muslim man can file RCR.

  • galaxy says : help
    my name in std 10 and 12 as premkumar A, but in degree certificate it as prem kumar A whether it will create any problem during certificate verification

  • SRao says : Loan Account - NPA
    Dear Mahajan Sir, My bank is threatening me saying my car loan (healthy account - EMI paid till March 2019) will be attached to my personal loan and both will be processed as NPA. Can a performing healthy account be deemed as NPA ?

  • Deepak Kumar says : Query Regarding Live In Relationship
    I got married in 2009. In April 2016 due to some differences my wife left my home and started living with her parents. Neither she is ready to come back nor she wants to give me the divorce. 1. I don't want to get into court matter to get a divorce from my wife. I want to live in with one of my friends. Can I stay in live in relationship with her? 2. Is there any time limit for filing dowry and DV case, as my wife is living with her parents from past 3 years, or she can file any case any time?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799