30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fake marriage certificate

(Querist) 22 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi I had a friend who said he wanted to marry me. But after 7-8 months of my denial, I received a call from the police station to verify if m safe as they had received a complaint saying i m married n m forcefully locked in my house to keep me out of my husband. Later the guy mailed me a picture of marriage certificate which had my name and photograph with his, it had errors with my address mentioned. Also he attached a half torn receipt of some temple which had my name but the signature below was not mine. Also his signature was not seen. I wanted to file a case against him but the lawyers said there is nothing in the case and it will take 10+ n i might still loose the case. and they suggested I apply for a divorce in mutual consent to get done quickly. But my query is how can he manage to create the marriage certificate without my knowledge? Is the department that corrupt? Secondly please guide me if I can file a case against him as i don't want to let him go easy.
Khushi (Querist) 22 September 2017
This person and his parents are been threatening me that he is not going to sign those divorce pprs and I will have to be with him.
Kindly suggest
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 22 September 2017
Firstly take your sandal and give a tight hit on the face of the lawyer who gave you stupid advise.
A fake marriage certificate cannot be proof of marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
If the marriage certificate is issued by Registrar of Marriages, its verification and certified copy can be obtained from the Registrar of Marriages office by anyone, that you can visit and get.
If the marriage certificate is issued by some Arya Samaj Mandir, its verification and duplicate copy can also be obtained from that particular temple.
If the marriage certificate is issued by some other temple or priest that too can be checked by you.
If the marriage certificate is fake by all means and no record exists anywhere as mentioned above then lodge a formal FIR against the accused person for cheating and using forged marriage certificate against you.
No question of filling any divorce petition either mutual or unilateral if you have never got married. No religious marriage ceremony ever performed by you. Divorce is sought if there exists valid marriage and not otherwise.
Guest (Expert) 22 September 2017
Ms. Khushi,

Your query seems to be quite vague and fabricated.

However, can you clarify, why do you want to ask the experts, "how can he manage to create the marriage certificate without my knowledge"? How it can be known that it is not your own intention to create such type of fake marriage certificate for misuse somewhere?
Guest (Expert) 22 September 2017
Ms. Khushi,

You have got befitting response from both the experts for your hypothetical query. I must appreciate the analytical skills of both S/Shri Vijay Raj Mahajan and Jigyasu.

Probably, you thought that the experts are a class of idiots only. You can befool one or two experts but not all with your hypothetical story.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 22 September 2017
If you are sure that you have not signed any marriage registration, then do not worry.. no one can force you to accept that you are married, not even police.
As you are not married, no question of divorce any ways.
You have strong grounds to put that boy behind the bars.
It is advisable for you to approach a good lawyer and file a criminal complaint against the said boy.

Adv. Yogen Kakade
Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in Phone: 020-65248888 / 09225510883
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 September 2017
Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan has provided complete response to you and any other querist that is having same query.

In your 2nd post you have included the parents of this person also.
The parents have not prevented their son from such intimidation.
Let them prove, if they want, the photos/documents of marriage and marriage as valid. The onus is on them since they have approached the state, as per your post.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 September 2017
Change your lawyer and approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters and having successful track record.

If there is NO marriage, there won’t be any divorce.
If there is any complaint against you then meet it on merits.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 September 2017
The post by fake ID’s of IT=@PSD i.e. 4th, 5th post from top are not only vague, are indeed good for nothing, unwarranted, irrelevant as usual………….in this thread also.

As usual when there is nothing to post, just to post something, Trademark Tamashaa has been posted and just to salute ITSELF.

It is idiopathic and allegation on querist that she has fabricated the marriage certificate.

The querist has been provided with proper and clear response in very 1st post and then by Experts other than fake ID’s of IT=@PSD.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 September 2017
Same Query;
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 September 2017
Lodge FIR against the person, the witnesses in the marriage certificate and other concerns for this forgery and blackmailing.
Guest (Expert) 22 September 2017
Mr. Kumar Doab,

Of course, I find your ID is quite fake. You daringly appear with your fake ID, as Kumar Doab is a fake name. You don't also have your photo uploaded in your profile at LCI. Even place of your location is also not mentioned.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 23 September 2017
While fully agreeing with all the above views I will mention that Shri VR Mahajan expressed exactly what I wanted to react.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 September 2017
It appears that there are deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query