LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Yogen Kakade's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2870

+ View Full Profile

‘Jurycon Incorporation’ is a Law House, developed by experienced smart dynamic professionals and headed by Advocate Yogen Kakade, engaged in providing expert Legal services in various branches of Law, particularly in the area of Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, International Law, Civil Law, Real Estate Law and NRI services. Our Highly qualified professionals dedicated to provide maximum security and protection of the rights and privileges of our clients, with expert Legal advice, solutions and professional approach towards our clients issues. We believe that our experience and knowledge in various branches of Law will benefit our clients, by guaranteeing Legal protection and reliable support.

email:,     web:

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    can answer:- property law, corporate law, criminal law, intellectual property rights, legal documents, family law, civil law. can't answer- taxation, labour law

    My area of expertise
    crime, company law, legal documents, property law

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Jurycon Incorporation, Pune

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    articles on general legal issues in local newspapers, blogs and articles on different law related websites including lawyers club india

    Educational credentials:
    Bcom, LLB, DCL

    Award & Honors:

  • udayakumara-te Kumar says : About release deed
    Sir im married person and im leaving my family i want to release my rights on my property which is not devided yet is this sign required of my wife

  • raj says : Obtain 7/12 from Kharedi Khat
    Hi Sir, I have purchased a land for which i have Kharedi Khat but developer has absconded and not i dont have 7/12. What is the process of getting 7/12

  • Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799