Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

community register by the police station

This query is : Resolved 

29 February 2008

Is there any provision allowing police station in maintaining community service register?

Prakash YedhulaOnline (Expert)
01 March 2008

If the complaint indicates a cognizable offence, a FIR should be registered by the officer-on-duty of the Police Station and investigation taken up; if the facts do not prima facie indicate commission of a cognizable offence, a complaint should be registered in the CSR (Community Service Register) and an enquiry taken up.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert)
22 June 2008

its also called Genral dairy to my knowledge

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
13 October 2009

It is also called DDR Daily Dairy Report

Adv. Yogen KakadeOnline (Expert)
20 February 2017

i agree with the experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x