LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

about 498(a)

(Querist) 14 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 

My friend working in central governement job and he get married to the lady she belongs to Maharastra and he belongs to Andhra Pradesh. His Brother-in-law(wifes brother) get married and his wife kept 498(a) for all entire family members in nasik police station and my friend and his wife not implicated in the offence and they are falsely implicated. my friend leading marital life happily in andhra pradesh. if any possibility is there to approach the case hereself(in andhra Pradesh)
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 15 March 2008
You can only seek an interim anticipatory bail (inter-state bail) in Andhra Pradesh High Court. The case cannot be transfered to Andhra Pradesh
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 15 June 2008
Dear Syedamzadpasha,
Criminal Case registered in Maharashtra can not be quashed or disposed in Andhra Pradesh.Your friend has to contest the case at Nasik.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 20 June 2008
Your friend has to face the case at the place of registration only.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 20 February 2017
I agree with mr. dixit

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query