LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Written statements

(Querist) 22 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Experts,
My right to file Written Statement has been forfeited after 90 days, what can i do. I want to file Written Statement at any cost.
Plz suggest.

Thank You.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 22 September 2017
Move application for condonaion of 90 days time limit infrigement on the reasonable ground to satisfy the court and allow you to file the WS on condition of cost.
You may move High Court for getting direction the District court to allow you to file WS on condition of cost.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 September 2017
If your application of condonation of delay has been dismissed, approach high court.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 September 2017
What is the opinion of your advocate?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 September 2017
From your profile it is found that you are an "Owner" whereas you have posted/replied various question/queries.
Written statement can be taken on record by the Court provided you can satisfy for delay to be condoned, instead of 90 days delay may be 900 days, there is ample discretion. If the trial court do not accept WS move to appellate court.
Concealing of identity may differ replies by experts, you will agree
Guest (Expert) 24 September 2017
Why you felt the need of asking your query from experts here instead of your own lawyer in the case?.
Naveen Kanth Dasari (Querist) 24 September 2017
I my self a Lawyer sir, and in one of my case the right to file written statement has been forefeited
Guest (Expert) 24 September 2017
Well Advised and just follow the advise of Expert/Advocate Mr.VijayRaj Mahajan
Guest (Expert) 18 October 2017
If you are presenting your profession as Adv while condoning the delay, Judge may reject it . Even appeal etc or in High Court it may be become weak stand because some time Court take stands if Law graduate or adv. don't file ws etc. in time it is intentional and not error. Now you need to state properly why you could not file WS in time , there can be situation also like you were sick or some one sick or some geniuene reason then court may think positively in your case. But you need to prove bonafide reason. Just stating I could not will not help you and you as Adv /Law graduate court will not entertain you much then
Guest (Expert) 18 October 2017
Your statement that you are a lawyer does not match with your profile's description, which states that you are an owner, not a lawyer. Which one is correct, your profile or your statement?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query