25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 26 January 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Dear experts,

I am in confusion situation now. Me and my dear wife separated 2.5 years back. Wife filed DV on me & my family. JMFC court granted 2k interim maintainance. After too many rounds of discussion decided to go for MCD. Alimony is fixed. partly should be paid @ time of MCD petion and rest at time of end. Meanwhile all counter cases should be withdrawn. My question is it wise to pay partly in MCD first motion. And give time to withdrawn DV. will it not back fire. Or shall I pay in alimony in DV pl suggest. Have a good day

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 27 January 2016
Yes, you can do so as this practice is mostly adopted in settlement cases.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 27 January 2016
There is set performa of MCD wherein it is written down that no party will file any case against each other & will withdraw the cases........mention all cases, if any. For further detail or query u can call me at 9871158578
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 January 2016
There is a risk that other party may not co-operate after getting part of alimony. Discuss with your lawyer and if possible deposit the alimony in court or with third party having trust of both sides.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 27 January 2016
As your lawyer knows the facts and also the parties.. Hence your lawyer shall be the right person to guide you in this case.. but rightly guided by the experts already.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 28 January 2016
What are the terms and conditions of mutual consent/ compromise deed wherein it is desirable to make payment stage-wise?
Seek guidance of your lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query