LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pragya gupta   02 January 2022 at 20:31

Minor property

Hello ,

Mere husband ki ek KDA me lottery ka plot nikla tha , jiski sirf ek - do kist gai thi
Fir husband ki death ho gai usk 2-3 sal bad maine poora Paisa jama karke plot apne naam free hold karwa liya
Mere inlaws ne hame ghar se nikal diya tha mere ded sal k bete k sath jisse ham mayke me reh rahe the
vo plot outer area me hai aur usme ham reh nai sakte hai isliye ham use sale karke doosri jagah makan lena chahte hai

But bete ka nam sath me hone k karan us property sale nai ho rahi hai loan approve nai ho raha jila judge ki permission mang raha hai

Kya kare plz advise ?

Anonymous   02 January 2022 at 15:29

Requirements to appoint guardianship


Due to recent deterioration in health(onset of dementia and chronic liver disease), my father is unable to perform his affairs.
What is the process to appoint my mother as the guardian for the following:
1. Rent out property
2. Manage Bank accounts and make investments
3. Sell old car

Anonymous   01 January 2022 at 13:12

Fm refusal to extend date for income tax return filing

Last date for filing of income tax returns was extended by the Govt. till 31.12.2021. Many persons could not file their returns not due to their fault but due to mal-functioning of new income tax website launched by Income tax Department. Complaints and grievances are placed before the CPC but no effective remedy is given. Now the date is over and the ordinary citizen/tax payer has no divine power to put the clock back. If the Govt. and FM have, I do not know.

In the above scenario, what can the ordinary person do. Can Lawyers club take up such issues before the Govt.

Anonymous   01 January 2022 at 11:23


Can i present reportable judgement before a judge? Is reported judgements have only value ?

VELLIANGIRI THALAI   01 January 2022 at 08:08

Agricultural land with conditional patta - buy & sell

If agricultural land (Near Forest Area in Tamil Nadu) is under conditional patta, could you please clarify the following queries:

1. Can it be possible to remove the condition after 10 or 30 years of using the land?
2. After removing the condition, is it required to use the land for a certain number of years before selling to others?
3. Is it safe to buy the land after removing the condition and sell the same to others with no issues?
4. Is it still possible that Govt can take back the land if needed after removing the condition?

raju   31 December 2021 at 20:17

Section 200

Court proceeded under section 200 for complainant examination and list of witness on date fixed pre coginance. On fixed date complainant was examined and documents filed. Mu query is whether court had taken pre coginance. Can witnesses be summoned in support of complainant complaint.

Anonymous   31 December 2021 at 01:17

Witness statement

A witness to a sale deed in box in the court gave a statement that the executant of the deed read the deed and signed but in the cross examination he gave the statement that he do not know whether she can read and write ( that is, he do not know about whether she is literate or illiteterate).No other questions was asked by the cross examiner relating to the statement thereafter. Sir, here whether 145 of the evidence act is applicable to give an opportunity to the witness to bring it to the knowledge. Whether the statement in examination in chief that she read the deed and signed is valid substantive evidence.
I request advice to the above sirs

Anonymous   30 December 2021 at 20:20

Framing of charge or plea

sir can anyone advice me what does " framing of charge or plea means

Preetimayee Sahu   30 December 2021 at 19:57

College not refunding my fee on cancellation of my admission

I was alloted Basaveshwara Engineering college in Round 3 of COMEDK counselling. I had to pay the whole tution fee (1,63,000 Rs) to comedk so that I could proceed from Round 2 to Round 3. Last date to report to the college was 28/12/2021. I did report to the college on 28th and took admission on 29th of December. While admission process was going on I saw that total tution fee paid at college was 1,43,000 Rs. And I also paid extra 9810 Rs. for skill lab facili8 and as a part of university fee. Now on the very same day I got admission offer from Alliance University for Btech in CSE. So on the very same day I wrote a letter to the principal to cancel my admission, because taking admission in this college had more opportunity for me is look to the future and also it solved my transportation and accommodation problem which I was facing in this college. During admission in Basaveshwara engineering collegeI was bound to sign the admission declaration form that stated that no fees shall be refunded in any circumstances. When I talked to the principal regarding that particular clause he said that we won't refund fees in any situation. I even wrote a mail to the principal on 30th of December and still waiting for response.
Now as I cancelled my admission before 31st of December, then acc. to the UGC guidelines I should get a refund of my total tution fees deducting no more that 1000 Rs. as processing fee.
I wanted to ask what should I do if the college refuses to refund my money, because 1,52,810 Rs. is really a huge amount for us.
I request you to Please Help Me and Guide Me.
Please Please Please...

Kavitha Mano   30 December 2021 at 07:54

Partition problem

Hi I'm kavitha from coimbatore.i got love married... So my father and my younger brother who are not giving partition in the grandfather property.The main reason is my husband is dalit.4years of my life is going well .Now they are came and disturbing asking for the signature for (they are asking to write like i don't need property yet not gave a signature) I had a problem with grandfather property 65 cent and my father has sold 55 cent and the remaining 10cent they are changed to my brother name ... And 55cent sold amount 8500000/-...In this amount my brother and father bought a new house(3500000) with my brother name... And also my father having 2 house... He(father) is written the documents like my assets are going to my son only after me.... So i didn't get anything ... 2 years before my father said I'll give you equally for both of you but now they are cheating... So please🙏 give some solution is there any possibility to get property...


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query