LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need to register a prop firm and tin in UP

(Querist) 31 August 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I need to register a firm in ghaziabad and need a TIN as well so I can sell my products online. Pls let me know the charges and fees. RAJIV 9718630202
ajay sethi (Expert) 31 August 2014
firm has to be registered with Registrar of firms . proprietary concern does not require registration . for charges and fees visit Registrar of Firms office or contact a local lawyer
Simi Salooja (Expert) 31 August 2014
I have a CS who can help you do the same. He is in Delhi.
Let mi know if you need contact.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 31 August 2014
Consult your tax consultant to advise on the TIN allotment.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 August 2014
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 05 September 2014
U can contact to Mr. Rajesh, CA, Director of RBMS & Co. (A group of CAs). U can contact him at 9990009407.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query