LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

bhush   30 August 2013 at 22:36

Refilling the cases

Respected sir, once 125, HMA us 18, filed n withdrawn. Cannot file refiled on same ground?

ssss   18 August 2013 at 14:19

Lawyer for management college

Dear reader,

I am looking for a lawyer who is an expert is setting up a legal structure for a college or institute.should have a sound knowledge of the entry and exit options in a legal battle. Place : Bangalore

sk..........   03 August 2013 at 21:35



parshotam lal   25 February 2010 at 06:45

Need a Lawyer

I have enough proofs to prove the innocence in DV Act and 498A case.I have changed several lawyers as they donot bring the truth in front of court.
I need a lawyer at Noida and Allahabad High Court who could fight for the justice not for the money.

Amit   16 February 2010 at 12:40

Remedy from illegal election of society

Me and my family member, relatives and others thirty persons had paid life time member ship fee of Jain Inter College Muzaffar Nagar (UP) in 2002 and gets receipts from management and management also passed resolution in meeting for approved our membership in society. Then after time period of committee over in Feb 2003 and due to some dispute committee not be formed and administrator was appointed by DIS.Now administrator has declared election of society but when we checked members list we are surprise because our name are not in voter list and others name are in members list that are not members of society. When we asked from administrator, he does not give any satisfactory reply. We also approach to DIS but same position he also does not give any satisfactory answer and we are not any membership of society in spite of payment of life time member ship fee. Is there any remedy against it? Should we approach to High Court to stay the election?

Pawan Patil   16 February 2010 at 12:18

Dummy Letter & Maintenance


My wife has submitted suit file against me for maintenance. Produce a letter at Court which was sent to her Uncle by simple post. Post stamp on that envelope where at back side of envelope. I think this is dummy envelope. Letter sent by neither registered post or under post.

In that letter she said that I was torching her

How can I prove that that letter is dummy?

I have salary slip of Rs. 11460 take home salary & previous year income tax return also

Previous income was per month of Rs. 11000 as per Income tax Return

How much Podgi I have to pay ?

My wife is taking care of my son also

Can any one guide me?

Anonymous   16 February 2010 at 10:18

maintainence from husbabd

if the husband is not working and has no income even to feed himself and has huge amount of debt of banks to pay can wife claims maintainence, only the husbabd has 1 property in his name

akshay dange   16 February 2010 at 08:43

paying guest

hi , last time my query was nicely answered. thank you for that & god bless you!

i want to know if i am keeping paying guest in my house & allotted him a separate room.
what kind legal document i should prepare?

Thank you


Vishal jain   15 February 2010 at 22:32

help in 24 HMA


I am having a matrinonial dispute with my wife. As divorce case under process, she filed an application under 24 HMA ……

Under reply I have written that I am working as a salesman with a private small factory and earning Rs. 4000/- p.m.(affidavit given).

My wife has given a written complaint (attessted complaint copy received) against my employer in SALES Tax & INCOME Tax DEPARTMENT. Now my employer is in fear.

Now the case is adjourned on 19-02-10 and put on for ORDERS.

To counter Please answer these questions…,

1. Can I give a application to court before the date of ORDERS, that I have been thrown out of job by my employer because she has given several complaint against him.
2. Will the court consider this.
3. It might possible that the court ask the question why are you telling this today, if you have been thrown out of job 2 months before.

Basically, what I want is to file a affidavit in court that due to my wife’s regular complaint in several departments against my employer, my employer thrown me out of job and NOW I AM JOBLESS AND UNABLE TO PAY MAINTENANCE.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query