Application

I AM DEFENDANT I FILED APPLICATION OUT OF ORDER BEFORE THE DATE OF HEARING , NOW SHOULD I GIVE NOTICE TO OPP. PARTY BEFORE GIVING THE
APLLICATION IN COURT .

V R SHROFF (Expert)

File your Written Statement WS intime, and raise your objection to be considered for framing issues.
did u filed Appli? or gave notice before appli?? unclear

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Who are you?
an advocate?
Study C.P.C also.
Queries here would not help you so much without learning basics of law and procedure.

Prof. Dr. Amaresh Kumar (Expert)

As a matter of CPC and Rule of the Court an advance copy has to be served to the counsel of the opposite part or directly to the opposite party. Then only court accept the application with the prove of service.

Yes Mr. Srinivasan, you will have to supply the copy of Application in advance to the opposite party before filing the same in the court. Be sure that the receipt of the service shall also be taken on the original copy of the application which you are filing in the court.

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x