Lawyer for management college

Dear reader,

I am looking for a lawyer who is an expert is setting up a legal structure for a college or institute.should have a sound knowledge of the entry and exit options in a legal battle. Place : Bangalore

Can search data base, local bar association list, LCI database, may advertise and select candidate of your choice.

ajay sethi (Expert)

place this requirement in Jobs section of LCI

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)

It is better to search for yourself.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

search google.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You shall have to search on the data base of this site for that purpose.

Prof. Dr. Amaresh Kumar (Expert)

I can offer my services to you. As I have working experience as Deputy Director (Admin / Legal) in the Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (Deemed University)and was instrumental in getting the status of Deemed University to this Government Institute. Even the draft MoA and Rules of this Institute has been drafted by me. There after I worked as Principal of the Banshi College of Education, Bithoor Nagar, Kanpur and R.D. Memorial College of Physical Education, Bhopal. Presently I am practicing as an Advocate in the Constitutional, Institutional and Educational Matters. You can contact me on my personal e-mail dramaresh@sportslawindia.info

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Lo mai aagayaa kissa khatam ho gayaa

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

Avail the offered services of Dr. Amresh Kumar.

Prof. Dr. Amaresh Kumar (Expert)

Thank you Raj Kumar ji. I am well versed with Educational Councils of India, University Grants Commission Act and Laws related with the Educational Institutions. In case any one need my services I can render my services.

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x