Refilling the cases

This query is : Resolved 

30 August 2013

Respected sir, once 125, HMA us 18, filed n withdrawn. Cannot file refiled on same ground?

ajay sethi (Expert)
31 August 2013

academic query

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
31 August 2013

Academic query.

Prof. Dr. Amaresh Kumar (Expert)
01 September 2013

Prefer Civil Suit for the cruelty and divorce in case you had withdrawn the application under section - 125 of Cr.P.C.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x