LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basant Kumar   21 December 2018 at 12:09

Quashing of a fir

At what stages a FIR instructed from court can be quashed. Can it be quashed in High Court or Supreme court at the stage after submission of Final Report of Police in the court clearing all the accused.

Mehta   21 December 2018 at 10:07

Acknowledgement of documents by secretary of housing society

What is the solution if secretary of the society does not take or give acknowledgement on submitting flat transfer documents ?

Anonymous   20 December 2018 at 21:03

When i will get the wb enrolment number read more at: http:

How longs it takes to get WB Enrolment number from F number

Anonymous   20 December 2018 at 19:43

About subsistence allowance and revocation of suspension.

I am Inspector in Customs & Central Excise. I was falsely implicated in two criminal cases one under NDPS Act and another under Section 409 IPC. Subsequently I was suspended by the Competent Authority on 26.09.2016 and the suspension was increased after reviewing the same by the Competent Authorities. While in Judicial Custody, I made a request for Subsistence Allowance and they started giving me subsistence allowance @ 50% of my salary.
It is known to me that the subsistence allowance has to be increased to @ 75% of salary after three months of suspension when suspension is not revoked and subsequently it should be increased to @ 90% of salary after another three months (i.e. after six months of suspension). However my subsistence allowance has not be increased even after I gave written submission to my office.
I was in Judicial Custody from 25.11.2016 to 31.10.2018. On 31.10.2018, I was released from the Judicial Custody on Bail and therefore subsequently I made submission in my office for revocation of my suspension. However the Competent Authority did not consider my submissions and extended my suspension for a further period of six months.
Kindly guide what should I do whether I should go to CAT for both the submissions i.e. for increasing subsistence allowance and its arrears and for revocation of suspension.

Siddhi Agarwal   20 December 2018 at 18:51

Interest on interest charged by chs ilegally to harass lady

After having failed to get any response here is the query for experts on co op laws based in Mumbai.
She is being charged interest on interest for delayed payment and when objected to it asked to /cite/produce a case law in the matter which she could not. Any one here to provide the citation ?TIA

Anonymous   20 December 2018 at 18:23

Specific performance of sale agreement as legal heirs

thank you all for all your help. I appreciate it.

Anonymous   20 December 2018 at 17:23

Ssc certificate

I have given my original ssc certificate in a institute to pursue a diploma in 3d animation. But due to some circumstances I'm now unable to pay my due fee. They took my memo for verification purposes. Now they're denying to give my memo back. Asking me to pay due amount. But they didn't tuaght me anything about 3d animation. Is there any process to be followed to get my memo. Please help me.

Shruti Shruti   20 December 2018 at 16:57


Before filing SLP, do i need to get any certificate kinda from the Impugned hugh court?

Luke Ricky   20 December 2018 at 16:43

10th class tuition registration

I want to start tuition classes for class 10th students. How do I register for that. I may have around 15 to 20 students. And would be taking classes at home.
Can anyone help me out.. How to start and register for this

Ritika Ahuja   20 December 2018 at 15:19

Gift deed

My Grandfather and his brother are joint owners to a property in Mumbai. If my Uncle (grandfathers brother) through a Gift Deed, gives his share of the property to his son, does he have to
1) take written consent from his brother OR need his brothers acceptance or signature for transfer of the property.
2) Will his son need to pay any tax (stamp duty or registration or any other charges by way of this transfer).
3) Will my grandfathers brother have to pay any taxes for this gift.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query