Two driving license in same rto for different classes

Hi,
I have taken four wheeler license in Bangalore RTO. Later using the existing license I have applied for a two wheeler license. But I got separate license instead of merged one. Now I have two license from same RTO. Could you please advise how to correct it.

Just apply for combined licence in the prescribed format available at RTO office.

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding, if there is "ANY" problem /dispute involved..

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

Both the RTO licenses are perfectly legal & valid to hold. When renewing the 4-Wheeler license, apply for both together by following due procedures of law.

Will this be any issues due to the linking of Aadhar to the licenses

When both the licences are issued by the Competent Authority, there need not be any ground for concern.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x