Can i take legal action against muncipality

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 November 2020

Can i file a petition against local municipality, ? because they passed a plan without Signature of builder and Architect. and now refusing to give Completion certificate over it.

Please Help

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
28 November 2020

You can file against the builder and architect. Ask the municipal authorities how they passed the plan without the signature of the builder and architect.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

1. An "ANONYMOUS" person is NOT entitled to file any petition before any authority or question any authority.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

Same story is posted by same "Anonymous"person hereinabove.
Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding, if there is some truth in the facts.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
29 November 2020

You have not posted the complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x