LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s v desai   19 December 2018 at 10:53


Respected Experts,

My query is:
My mother has two own brothers[born to the same mother]. Both the brothers divided the Ancestral property among themselves. My mother was not taken her share due to love and affection on her brothers.

1. The elder brother was living with my mother when the elder brothers wife died in the year 1992. He also died in
the year 2011. This brother has no children[Issueless]
2. The younger brothers died in the year 2014. This brother has no children[Issueless] His wife is still alive.
The younger brother sold his property when he was alive.

My question is that the property of my mothers elder brothers fully comes to my mother by the way of succession. or else it goes to her younger brothers wife?

Partha   19 December 2018 at 09:43

Income tax for settlement deed

Hi - If I get a non-residential plot from my father through a settlement deed, is there any short term or long term income tax implication?


munshilal   19 December 2018 at 09:35

Distribution of share of property

A wife & four adult siblings got equal share of the property of the t deceased husband--- because he died with out writing a WILL., as per well settled law'--now the mother wants to give her share to only one sibling../// Query is why not share it with all siblings , as it is not her self acquired property???

Anonymous   19 December 2018 at 07:14

Land under TNHB

Hi I have a land in ambattur bought in 1980 I recently checked for online patta and shocked to see my land was under TNHB locked when I enquired TNHB they said it is not and gave letter that the land is resident plot and suggested to reach CMDA when I reached CMDA they said nothing notified about it.

I checked in patta online found owner name shows Tamil Nadu housing board.

Some of our near land have their own owner land in patta need assistance how to proceed further


Anonymous   19 December 2018 at 04:44

Personal loan

Sir I have salaried person mera last month me accident huwa hai aur mere ghutne ke ligament ka operation huwa hai to main 2/3 month recover nahi ho sakata Maine personal loan liya hai but main emi dena to chahata hu par mere medication kharch se mera ballance khatm ho gaya aur aur main jab tak mera kam join nahi karata tab yak emi nahi bhar sakata.
Maine is regarding baat ki thi mere loan companies se but wo karate hai apko kahi se bhi adjustment karke emi to bharani hi padegi aur koi option nahi hai to please koi option banaye sir

Pawan Kumar   19 December 2018 at 00:18

Jurisdiction for maintenance case

One lady of our family was living in Jodhpur ( Rajsthan)with her husband and two minor children.Marriage happened in approx 18 years back in Bharatpur( Native place of Husband). The parental house of lady is in Ludhiana (Punjab). Her husband is a govt employee in Jodhpur due to which they are living in Jodhpur in rented house. Now Lady is living in Her parental house with her parents with reason of bad behaviour of Her husband . Lady was a house wife so was not working. She want to get separate due to very bad behaviour of her husband. First she want to file the maintenance case so which place will be the jurisdiction to file the case of maintenance Jodhpur where they were living last , Bharatpur where marriage happened and in-laws of lady are there or Ludhiana where there is a parental house of the lady. Kindly advise

Priyanshu Goel   18 December 2018 at 23:54

Ancestral Property

As per my grand fathers (registered) Will, Narender (my chachaji) is the legal heir of the property. Now after death, his wife, son and daughter are ready to transfer the property to me. Narender's wife can gift the property to me and no income is applicaple as per the blood relation. Now my question is how Narender's son and daughter can transfer the property to me? Whether they can gift this property to me?

Anonymous   18 December 2018 at 21:45

Right of divorced wife over husbands property

Hi I got divorced my wife before the supreme courts order of banning of triple talaq in the month of May 2017. The fatwa from bareilly along with notorised translation of the fatwa along with legal notice of divorce with the offer to provide maintenance including place of residence to the divorced wife including offer to provide for the education of the girls was given to her the mehr and iddat money was also deposited in her account however she filed a domestic violence case and crpc 125 case with false allegations since there was no domestic violence there was no fIR the two cases are still going on with the court.
She is residing in my self acquired property with the children I want to move into my house along with my parents and want her to evict the house even though I'm willing to provide for her maintainence and rent wherever she stays.
There's no court order against any allegation made by her I'm domestic violence act. How do I move in to my own property with my parents legally and how do I evict her since she is unwilling to accept anything. Can I use the local police to enter my house or should I get court injunction order to enter my house
Can I legally evict her ?
Please please provide your valuable guidance please

ris reyan   18 December 2018 at 17:17

Breach of promise case

A married woman (not divorced) having a child of 5 year has filed a FIR against my friend under section 376 and 417 IPC. She has written on the FIR that my friend on promising of marriage had sexual intercourse with her. Does he is guilty under ipc?

Anonymous   18 December 2018 at 17:07

Breach of promise case

A married woman (not divorced) having a child of 5 year has filed a FIR against my friend under section 376 and 417 IPC. She has written on the FIR that my friend on promising of marriage had sexual intercourse with her. Does he is guilty under ipc?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query