LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

legalatto   01 April 2019 at 14:00

Txr deed for parts pf property, one has direction, one not

1. My father has given property to us three brothers...
2. When my father did transfer deed for my brother, he wrote that - he is transferring 2/3 part.. of right-side.. and keeping remaining left side for himself.
3. When my father did transfer deed for me, somehow it only contains words that - he is transferring 1/3 part.. there is no mention of sides..
4. Both the transfer deeds have gone through mutation.

Now my question is =>
Q.1 What is my share ? The overall 1/3rd or the part specific to 1/3rd leftmost part?
Q.2 Also - am seeing some words in Abhyukti/Remarks column such as "Registry No ABC , peshkarta father-name, dawedaar my-name and other-5-7 people names in that". Am not sure, if this matters somehow. Do they somehow have any relation to this property? We dont even know them... How do we get these names removed from Abhiyukti Column ?

continue
Anonymous   01 April 2019 at 12:07

Negotiable Instruments Act 1881

Anybody please explain the explanation 3 0f section 13 of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881... Im a lawstudent and it is a little bit difficult to understand....

continue
sudhakar s. yeradkar   01 April 2019 at 11:39

Delay in issuing nomination form dully endorsed by society

Respected Sir / Madam,
The undersigned has been submitted nomination form dully filed and signed to our Co-Op.Housing Society in the month of July, 2018. Despite of repeated followups and requested the committee office bearers are not giving the copy of form dully endorsed in their record.

This documents is very important document and the office bearers should take steps to prevent any awkward situation in the eventuality.

Kindly advise me for further appropriate action.

Thanks in advance

continue
Sush   01 April 2019 at 09:24

How to change advocate when Not providing noc

I want to change mh advocate as i am not happy by his response in the case now. I have paid him the full fees by cash as requested and even then he is not providing noc to change my advocate. He is exploiting me by asking more money. How can i change the advocate.

continue
AJAY SHAH   31 March 2019 at 19:54

Mortgage.

I WANT TO PLEDGE MY PROPERTY IN MUMBAI MAHARASTRA AND WANT TO AVAIL BANK LOAN AGAINST MY PROPERTY.

THE SOCIETY IS NOT GIVING THE NOC TO BANK AS PER BANKS NOC FORMAT .THEIR ARE SEVERE DISPUTES BETWEEN THE COMMITEE MEMBERS [ NOTHING FROM MY SIDE ].I DONT HAVE ANY SOCIETY DUES TO PAY .EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE DELAYING THE NOC.THE BANK VALIDITY OF SANCTION IS OVER ONCE BUT STILL ONE WEEK EXTENTION THEY HAVE GIVEN.

IS POSSIBLE TO DO REGISTERED MORTGAGE WITHOUT THE NOC FROM SOCIETY INSTEAD OF DOING EQUITABLE MORTGAGE.

KINDLY ADVISE IN THIS MATTER.

AJAY
MUMBAI
MAHARASTRA.

continue
Anonymous   31 March 2019 at 19:23

Marriage purpose

Sir , i have a relationship , we both want to get married . But her parents didn't allow . They confined her and trying get her married . Can police help us ? Her phone had been ceased by her parents , for that we both can't contact each other . What to do ? Both family members talked but there is no solution . Her parents aren't agree with our relationship .

continue
dinakar s   31 March 2019 at 19:06

Khata bifurcation of vacant plot in bangalore.

Sir I have a plot measuring 1666 sft which was inherited from my father after he passed away in 2013. Actually this plot was 5000 sft but my mother and brother sold their portion of the site as per partition deed ..we had equally
got 1/3 of the 5000 sft during this partition deed execution in the year 2015. But BBMP authorities gave a single
khata number for the entire 5000 sft ..Now i want to know any bifurcation of the khata is to be applied or retain the
original khata number and certificate for the remaining 1666 sft which I am in possession of..

continue
RAKESH KUMAR SHAW   31 March 2019 at 18:26

Pay Protection

After completed 10 years of regular service in DEPARTMENT OF POSTS I reigned from service and joined to KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN an Autonomous body under govt of India.
I have been granted pro rata pension from postal department under rule 37(Absorption Pension) .
I have applied for pay protection but the same was rejected on the ground that I have granted pro rata pension from my previous department.
Kindly clarify the rule position whether I am eligible for pay protection?

Thank you sir

continue
UPENNDER SINGH   31 March 2019 at 17:49

Tax calculation

Dear Sir/Madam,
I do intraday trading of equity shares. no other instruments like F&O or commodity etc. there was Rs.5000/- in my trading account on 1st- april-2018 and I began trading and had been trading with the money for entire year and on today 31- march-2019 I still have Rs.6,108/- in my trading a/c. In this period ( 1st April- 2018 to 31 March- 2019). whatever profits I have earned turned into ;losses. in the meanwhile, I have never withdraw any money from my trading a/c..

Well in this scenario will I have to pay any tax & how much?

or will I have to fill a return too??

please answer to my questions.

Regards...

Thanking you

continue
Anonymous   31 March 2019 at 16:58

Responsibility of minor children in case of death of husband

Dear friends, I want to know-
the woman after death of her husband (widow) having 4 children, wants to remarry with any widower/ divorcee man who is having his own 2 children. As per the hindu law, will he (husband) be responsible for all 6 children and whether children of former husband will get rights in his property?? There is no written agreement to prove the arrangement and custody of 4 children is not being accepted by any relatives of couple. Please comment with respect to orphans rights and responsibilities of relatives etc.

continue