After marriage aaply for gov job

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 November 2020

i married jan 2020, now at november 2020 i want to apply for gov job, i havent any id proof with new surname of my husband, but will get in future, now at this time can i aaply with old surname and what if i want to will appoint with new surname

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
28 November 2020

Your study certificates are with old surname i.e. maiden name. so you can apply for a job with the old surname and it may be continued till your retirement. If you are interested to use your husband's surname, first get your marriage registered under the Hindu marriage act if both are you Hindus and if not under the Special Marriage Act before the Registrar of Marriages where you resided at the time of marriage for proof. In the marriage application, you mention the surname of your husband.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

1. An "ANONYMOUS" person is not entitled to apply for any type of Govt. Job.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

Disclose your identity before the appointing authorities, which you have concealed before the experts on this platform and seeking obligation.

Sri Vijayan.AOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

You can apply with any name and you can attach a representation with the application in this regard.
For this question, you can reveal your name. There is no need for anonymous.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
29 November 2020

There is no requirement of law that after the marriage, a woman needs to adopt the husband's surname.

in fact there is no enactment as to how a person's name or surname ought to be or that a person should have a surname.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x