Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swaroop Bhati   04 November 2022 at 01:42

Government approve tourist guide licence

Sir mere galti ke chalte mene . 2008 me IPC 323 341 ke cash me jurm svikar kar liya or jurmana 500 rup. Ka de Diya .
Lekin ab mujhe guide licence lena hai or exam me pass ho chuka hun.
To me us cash ke baad bhi guide licence le sakta hu?
Please help kare

Hari Konanur   03 November 2022 at 20:56

Storage of human medicines

Namaste sir

We have one 2bhk house in Bangalore North. I decided to rent it out for family
But a medical distributor approached me to give the house for storage of humans related general medicines.

I don't know legal formalities

Can i rent it for medical distributor

Please advise


Tax & Accounting Solutions Ban   03 November 2022 at 14:03

Is limitation comes?

Respected Sir/Madam

Query regarding : Property matter

7 gunta, 6 Gunta - two Pic Agriculture land granted by Karnataka land reform tribunal at 1982 to my Grand Father (He is applicant under Karnataka Land Reform Act,1961 and Received Occupation right Certificate with Condition i) (Form10) Feb1982) for reckoning the period of 15 years for transfer of the land for which occupancy rights have been given under this Act from the date of final order
passed by the Tribunal under section 48A instead of from the date of issue of
certificate under section 55; and he draft will in the name of his unmarried daughter(age 30Yrs) and same has been registered at Sub registrar office Oct1982 only, Latter on Registered will Draft lost lost/Misplaced(Complaint not ledged since today), Will registered certified Copy avail. my grand only enjoying agriculture land.

at age 90 (1995) my grand father Passed away. and My mother Transferred the Rights in Revenue Records at 2004-05, Mutation has been Registered. (at 2008 after same property comes under Municipal Corporation jurisdiction)

and same time some one(Neighbor land Purchaser/Local Political Peoples) Claimed that "My Grand Father was Sold the Property at 1986 by sale deed registered(Sy No.Wrong, Occupition Certificate No. Wrong) at madras(Chennai)(Out of Karnataka) and Same they are Produced Unregistered GPA which was written by my grand father in the favor of above Party( Transaction done at Revocation of Transfer of Property 15Yrs), and Dispute Raised B/w .

at 2006 Permeant injection suit filed by My mother(ILLERTATE) , and same has been not lead Properly ( Advocate not attended case and not marked the evidence, not crossed even not argued) that suit was dismissed ( Court Conclude that My Grand Father has one Pice of Land only 7Gunta. Sy No. mentioned Wrongly Clerical Mistake) and left Possession by court order.

SAME HAS BEEN RFA FILED IN High Court, Karnataka same has been dismissed.

Latter on filed Declaration suit at 2012.

Declared that 1. My Father Occupation holder of Property.
2. he did will same has been registered
3. Revenue record changed by name
4. Sy No. and Occupy Certificate mentioned by diffident is not my property.
5. dont know my father sold or not, 15 yr revocation period.

and at Cross Examine(at Box in front of Judge)
MY Mother told(She is illiterate don't know year and such dates)
1. She told Her Father passed away at 2005 (Actual 1995),
2. Son age 40yrs(Actual 31)& Daughter age 30Yrs (actual 29) and She married at 30Yrs Back (actual 36Yrs).
"3*. she told that at year 2000 I know the that fact that my father was sold the property to diffident(Actually that comes our awareness at 2010 when our Injection suit Dismissed )"

NOW MY Question:
1. is Limitation comes on Point 3* ?

2. Unregistered GPA is valid, out side Registered (Interstate) deed is valid ?

3. in this case Res judicata is applicable ?

How to approach Court

shan ahmed   03 November 2022 at 00:20

Spa business advice

Dear Sir / mam
My name shan i have spa in jodhpur. I am working professional spa . Always follow the rules i have male female both therapist and they all are working professional cross spa. But so many time police distrub us so please what i do to work strongly according to government law.

Dinar Thavi   02 November 2022 at 22:58

Society not transferring the sra flat to widow.

Respected Sir,
With reference to above subject, kindly note that the husband of the widow is passed away on 25.11.2022, in Mumbai After a written request to Housing Society by the widow to transfer the entitlement of flat from her deceased husband to her name, the governing body expressed their incapacity of doing so for want of special order conferring them the power to carry necessary procedure to transfer the ownership of flat from her deceased husband to her. When MHADA SRA office bearer said that it is to be done at society level and no special letter instructing society to carry out transfer is possible. They had given the reference of MHADA circular No.152 issued at 5th June 2015. As per the plain reading of the circular what can be understood is that the husband and wife are naturally join owner of MHADA SRA flat even if Husband's name only appears in Annexure 2 of MHADA SRA Allotment Letter. Please advice what step to be taken to move the society Governing Council to transfer the flat from Deceased husband to Widow? Thanks
Should Children of the widow make any disclaimer on bond paper?
Please advice.
Dinar Thavi ( Son of the widow)

Anonymous   02 November 2022 at 16:24

Meaning of lrs, anr & ors

What is the meaning of Lrs, Anr & ors

Vinod Reddy   02 November 2022 at 14:29

Property boundry

Property seller has included a part of the land which is already being used as a public road (even buses ply on this road) in the total extent of land sold to me.

Is this allowed?

Anonymous   02 November 2022 at 13:10

Birth certificate

I am from Chandigarh and i was born in haryana and my all the documents have the same date but my brith certificate have a date 1 year later o was born in 1996 but on certificate it is 1997 they refused to change the date or they said it's not online yet so what can I do for this???

patel   01 November 2022 at 14:55

Probation confirmation

Sir, I was posted as a junior engineer in govt department in 2013 as probationer which will complete in 2016. But in 2015 I was suspended by department and kept on suspension till 2016 mid ,after that reinstated and departmental enquiry continues which ends in 2018 and minor penalty awarded . From that time to till now I was working with outstanding record . But after completing 9 years of service I have applied for higher grade pay department say that I was not regularise till now , so as you are not regularise so higher pay can't be given. Now they say that after 9 years you might be terminated due to suspension at probation time and not completing probation completely. They never intimate me about any extensions or any thing about probation. My department have 2+1 max year rule for probation. Sir pls suggest me what to do now , is this legal . And what remeady I have.

Read more at:

Reva Chandran   01 November 2022 at 13:43

Can i file complaints against husband

My husband and i had a verbal fight over something and he started abusing my mother with very bad words(in our mother tongue - malayalam), which i Couldn't tolerate and hit him on his face on his left side chin area, slight hit ( that was not a hard slap with noise) as a reaction to his words against my mom. And he slapped me hard 6 times on left cheek area near ear. Can i file a complaint against him?