LAW Courses

Anonymous   20 March 2021 at 16:59

498a

IN WHICH COURT , I HAVE TO MAKE COMPLAINT AGAINST 498A BY MY WIFE. PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE ACQUITTED BY THE DISTRICT COURT. SO DO I NEED TO FILE MY CASE TO DISTRICT COURT OR HIGHCOURT.?

AND ALSO, PLEASE MENTION THE BEST SECTIONS TO FILE CASE AGAINST HER AS I HAVE THE EVIDENCE THAT SHE HAVE AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER PERSON AND HER OTHER MISDEEDS.

continue
Anonymous   20 March 2021 at 16:57

Private case

ANYONE PLEASE SHARE A FORMAT FOR APPLICATION OF PRIVATE CASE IN MALAYALAM TO BE GIVEN/FILED IN COURT.

continue
Anonymous   20 March 2021 at 16:53

Stamp duty

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER I CAN MAKE AN AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER THAT THE STAMP DUTY SHOULD BE PAID BY THE SELLER. IS IT LEGAL. IF YES, PLEASE SHARE THE RELEVANT SECTION. IF POSSIBLE THE RELEVANT SECTION IN ANY KERALA ACT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM A BUYER TO THE PROPERTY.

continue
sanjay kumar   20 March 2021 at 16:35

Maintenance can grant or not

I had filed a petition in the Court of Hon'ble Principal Judge u/s 9 of H.M.A, on 3rd Oct 2020 and notice had issued and the date is fixed on 24th Mar. 2021 but my wife had filed false FIR in Mahila P.S u/s 498A,379, 406 . But in investigation by IO it has found that no evidence which can proof sec. 379 and 406 . Dy SP has done supervision and found that this case is wrongly done by wife than allowed me PR bail u/s 41crpc. My wife has filed u/s 125 crpc in same Hon'ble Court. The date of appearance in 125crpc is on 23 Mar 2021 and 9 of HMA is on 24th Mar 2021. Now my question is , can I put the request to merge the both case and deny for interim Maintenance. Kindly Suggest me before 23rd Mar.2021

continue
shyam lal   20 March 2021 at 14:15

Self declaration

How does one make a legal self declaration on oath that he has no second living or dead or divorced wife.

continue
Samaresh Sinha   20 March 2021 at 12:53

Building temple inside a residential condominium

A handful of residents (owners and tenants) wish to build a temple inside our residential complex in Gurgaon. There are several multi-story residential towers in this condominium. An attempt is already made by keeping some bricks and stones and a couple of deities. All of this has been done without seeking any govt. approvals. The original plan of this condominium did not have a plan for a temple or any religious structure. This may soon become a permanent problem for us.
Now, ladies from these families have started gathering everyday in the evening. They sing bhajans and clapping, do the aarti and this creates noise. This is a constant disturbance to the residents of one of the towers. This condominium has people from multiple faiths, religions and cultures.
What is the remedy? Can a temple be built even if a few residents do not want it here?

continue
shyam lal   20 March 2021 at 09:12

Rent

Is receiving rent taxable? If yes then till which amount p.a. is exempt from taxation,lastly can one take rent in cash.

continue
Anonymous   20 March 2021 at 08:48

Marrige to nepali girl

I m a boy. I just fall in love with a nepali girl. And we both get ready to marry. So what is the leagal process with require document

continue
Anonymous   20 March 2021 at 03:11

Owners right if property collapse due to old age

Dear Forum

I want to know the rights of the flat owner in Mumbai if the old age building collapses due to non-maintenance.

continue
Anonymous   19 March 2021 at 15:22

Total area have not put on property card

PROPERTY CARD AREA IS 1000 SQ FT PASISION IS 4500 SQ FT REGISTRATION DOCUMENT WAS IN 1968 ITS WRITTEN HOUSE AREA 1000 SQ FT AND FRONT AREA ALSO COVER HOW CAN I PUT FRONT AREA IN DOCUMENT TO PUT TOTAL AREA IN PROPERTY CARD

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=902937

continue