LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Disabled person ration card as single man

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 March 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir ,I m 34 yr old disabled person (locomotive disability) and belongs to Telangana.i m single and don't want to marry .I m living alone separately.can I get ration card as single man .my name not included in my parents ration card .can I get ration card? If yes,how can I approach legally to get one? If MRO denies, is there any notory document to submit as a proof ? If yes, what kind of proof do I need ?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 03 March 2024
If you are having Adaar card,contact the revenue authorities of your area and apply for a ration card.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 03 March 2024
, a single person whose is living alone for atleast one year separately in a residence can apply for a family card. He/She should satisfy all the documentary requirements as stated in the section on new family card applications.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 March 2024
If you are living separately with evidence you can apply for the same. It is better to obtain the signature of your ward counsellor on the application.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now