Exhibiting documents

I am appearing in a succession certificate case in person. The case is listed for PE Evidence wherein I have to prove and exhibit documents, copies of which have already been submitted in the court. Please let me know what is the procedure for this and whether I shall be put to any questions. Thanks

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Better take help of lawyer.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Better take help of lawyer.

Dear querist, I think you might have already been engaged a lawyer. Consult him. or now it is better to engage on senior Advocate on your behalf.

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.
This is not a tutorial platform to help you in each and every stage of your case(s).

ess (Querist)

Thnks all the experts who responded. I had thought it was a helping platform.

M V Gupta (Expert)

Regret that the replies so far given have not provided any guidance to you. You have to file the documents with an affidavit of documents which shall annex the list of documents along with copies of documents listed. All pages should be numbered and numbers are mentioned in the list. Thereafter the court may direct you to file affidavit of evidence in which you have to state in detail about the documents and how they support your application for succession certificate. You may get templates for the affidavit on the internet.

×