Anonymous
13 October 2018 at 13:45

Sampling case

I was the distributor of ice cream company. About four year back govt agency come and take the sample of ice cream. I informed about the same to the company with memo issued to me. But no response from company side. After a month a sample report send to me which show the sample is rejected due lack of fats. I I also submit the purchase bill to said agency.

Now the case is pending before the ADC court.

Kindly guide can I stand responsible for the same or how can the matter is solve.

Answer now

09 October 2018 at 19:02

Preponed of application

Application u/s 156(3) pending before CJM Court for consideration and date if fixed too long. Can application u/s 151 CPC be filed for preponed of case for early hearing.

Answer now

Dear sir plesae suggest any good digest or commentary of dishonor of cheques and digest relates to bail with special reference to child sexual offences

Answer now

Anonymous

My Illiterate Grandfather made my caste certificate from village in Sultanpur (where our ancestral
house was situated and my grand parents were living there). But he took help of someone in "Jann
Suvidha kendra" and asked him to fill my details in the caste certificate application form and after
that my caste certificate was prepared. We all belong to Scheduled caste (Chamar) category as
reflected from our village's "parivar register" but that person entered Scheduled caste (Kori) in my
caste application form and my caste certificate shows Scheduled caste "Kori". Both "Kori" and
"Chamar" come under Scheduled caste category in Uttar Pradesh at Sultanpur region. But at the
time of certificate verification the "Lekhpal" told us your certificate contains different "jaati" i.e "Kori"
which is different from Chamar and is prepared wrong. Kindly suggest what I can do to avoid any
negative circumstances and get this error corrected. The "Lekhpal" was very furious over this
mistake. BUT BOTH SC-CHAMAR AND SC-KORI COME UNDER SCHEDULED CASTE
CATEGORY. PLEASE SUGGEST !!!!

Answer now

Anonymous
06 October 2018 at 02:29

Regarding error in caste certificate

My Illiterate Grandfather made my caste certificate from village in Sultanpur (where our ancestral house was situated and my grand parents were living there). But he took help of someone in "Jann Suvidha kendra" and asked him to fill my details in the caste certificate application form and after that my caste certificate was prepared. We all belong to Scheduled caste (Chamar) category as reflected from our village's "parivar register" but that person entered Scheduled caste (Kori) in my caste application form and my caste certificate shows Scheduled caste "Kori". Both "Kori" and "Chamar" come under Scheduled caste category in Uttar Pradesh at Sultanpur region. But at the time of certificate verification the "Lekhpal" told us your certificate contains different "jaati" i.e "Kori" which is different from Chamar and is prepared wrong. Kindly suggest what I can do to avoid any negative circumstances and get this error corrected. The "Lekhpal" was very furious over this mistake. BUT BOTH SC-CHAMAR AND SC-KORI COME UNDER SCHEDULED CASTE CATEGORY. PLEASE SUGGEST !!!!

Answer now

I have the filed the criminal Appeal case in Punjab high court, chandigarh with delay of 30 days, The registry made certain objections, but I could not collect on the same day. I have refiled after 20 days, and now registry has asked me to add 20 days more in delay, so now delay is 50 days, I have been told that in other states, including the supreme court, the registry gives 28 days for correction of defects. Here, now without any time granted for correction of defects, they straightaway added 20 days, since I have already filed the matter in registry with a delay of 30 days. Kindly suggest

Answer now

03 October 2018 at 06:04

Regarding tresspass

I am having inherited property from my father.He passed away,in the year 2009.My paternal relatives occupied my inherited property illegally in the year 2016.Previously,in that place a old tiled house is there.In the year 1977 my father mortgaged and deposited the title of the property in S.B.I.But,it remains presently in the bank as Non Performing Asset .Now,the house was tumbled down by the tress passers.Now,it is a vacant land.Recently I lodged a police complaint to the S.I and submitted a copy to S.P. as the land was trespassed by my paternal relatives and they also destructed the boundary wall and they are also threatening us not to come for land,if you come repeatedly for the property,then they will see my end.The same is complained to the police.The police has registered FIR and registered the case U/S 341,427,506 r/w 34 IPC.The accused were arrested and later they released on station-Bail.But,the police has not handover the physical possession of the property to me.Kindly,guide regards the further proceedings.If I file in the court under cr.proceedings to the court as the police is not handover the property to me and not registered the case under section 447.

Answer now

29 September 2018 at 21:04

Case u/s 156(3)

Police did not register FIR and caseu/s 156(3) filed and status shows A Versus B and not A Versus State. Does it means the opposite party will be summoned and not police.

Answer now

Anonymous
27 September 2018 at 13:08

138 nbw recall

I stay in Mumbai but facing a case in Bengaluru in which I am accused in 138 section.
Previous date of hearing 22-9-2018I was in Bangalore and gave my statement u/s 313. The open court loudly said next date 15-10-2018 but clerk wrongly wrote 25-9-2018 hence case was called on 25-9-2018
I was unaware of change of date hence did not attend and NBW was issued
Now I am scared to go to Bangalore as NBW is issued. Please advise.

Answer now

×