Anonymous

Most Regarded professional
Greeting!!

I would like your support on how to file a case against an advocate who is 27year a member of a Bar association of district court Nainital has framed a false & fake FIR including cooked incidence to implicate an innocent widow. He with the help of SSP Nainital police imposed section 307, 324,341,427 & 506 on her & family.

Please guide us what to do when one law representative itself scandalously starts abusing, harassing, threatening even to fire & killing threats to a widow. And even tried all means to suppress facts, pieces of evidence, which all prove that she was totally innocent. The lawyer pressurizing local villagers, police, and admin with the help of Bar association protest that no advocate will support or take her case in a lower court or high court all across Uttarakhand.

The younger brother aged 18year of the widow who was not present on that day of incidence on 9th May 2019 nor any FIR was registered in his name is picked up by Police with the advice of SSP Nainital on 13th May 2019 from Restaurant counter for inquiry however was straightway put behind the bars. The family was not allowed to meet him at all and what we came across that he was beaten & thrashed three times worse in the jail by the lawyer & his associate with the help of jailer & police guards. Till date, he was not given any medical assistance and behind the bars for the last 30days plus.

What we know that advocate profession plays a vital role in the administration of justice and is a respected position in society. Where it appears that this type of advocate can go any extend to gain financial interests by grabbing widow assets and land.

I just need your help :
1. Do we need to change our state for filing this case as all the machinery is supporting the advocate?
2. How I can represent this case as a nonlawyer in a court of law?
3. How we can ask for CBI inquiry in our case for transparent investigation?

Looking forward to your kind guidelines

Answer now

My mobile is stolen, I have already lodged an FIR for the same.
What I found that my number is still being used by the thief, so I contacted JIO care for sharing the location and recent call details, but they refused to share the details stating that they cannot share the details with me and this can only be shared with the police.

My contention is that, I am asking the above details about my own number, which is registered in my name in your records and I am providing my identity proof, then which law bars them to provide the details is beyond my comprehension and any reasoning.

How I can get the details of location and call details from JIO, what options do I have legally. or are they right when they say that they cannot provide it.
To me it looks purely absurd and without any logic.

Please enlighten me if I am wrong.
Thanks.

Answer now

Anonymous

All the jewelry items are with girl and her family only. I have not even seen all items. They are claiming it is with me. How to prove it wrong ? I do not have any material evidences to show that she carried all jewelry

Answer now

Anonymous
01 June 2019 at 22:35

498a acquittal

Dear Sir/Madam,
In case of 498a/406, I need following information with respect to trial court :
1. Is it defendant responsibility to prove wrong 'each sentence in chief examination' of victim ?
2. 'Ladki ke bayaan' will be considered as gospel truth, right? Conviction can happen even without any other supporting document?
3. Apart from girl's testimony, no other evidences are required for conviction ?
4. There are no material evidence(s), like medical report/transaction history, audio/video, no FIR/complaint in last 6 year. Even than final conviction can happen by simple testimony of victim ?
5. Prosecution can prove the conviction by testimony of Father and Mother of girl? (No material fact only Bayaan)

Answer now

My one of the relative was working as a accountant in a private limited company and his directors use to keep pre-signed cheques with him. He committed mistake by filling own name on the pre-signed cheques and desposit in his own account. During the span of 6 months he desposited in small small amount of 20 to 40 thousand and in toallity Rs. 450000/- in his own account through 14 cheques. He left the company and letter it was surfaced and employer filled FIR and he was arrested and He use to withdraw cash from his account and then deposit cash in some other account later to buy NSC,KVP. It was shown as recovery during search and in all 3 lacs worth of NSC's have been recovered from his account.. In court what is the defence he can take becuase as per him, cheques are valid cheques signed by authorised signatory and payment was made towards his salary or reimbursements as the amount is in 20 to 40 thousand. So, I want to know the best legal remedy on this. Further, how the company would be able to proove that, the cheques were pre-signed or post-signed

Answer now

My one of the relative was working as a accountant in a private limited company and his directors use to keep pre-signed cheques with him. He committed mistake by filling own name on the pre-signed cheques and desposit in his own account. During the span of 6 months he desposited in small small amount of 20 to 40 thousand and in toallity Rs. 450000/- in his own account through 14 cheques. He left the company and letter it was surfaced and employer filled FIR and he was arrested and He use to withdraw cash from his account and then deposit cash in some other account later to buy NSC,KVP. It was shown as recovery during search and in all 3 lacs worth of NSC's have been recovered from his account.. In court what is the defence he can take becuase as per him, cheques are valid cheques signed by authorised signatory and payment was made towards his salary or reimbursements as the amount is in 20 to 40 thousand. So, I want to know the best legal remedy on this

Answer now

Hello Experts,

In DV case, first notice was served on NA's address but it was returned and mentioned on it as NA is not present on this address then notice has been served on her email id. We have informed to the court that the notice has been served but the Hon'ble court asked to submit any citation on notice serve on email be considered.
Parents of NA has already informed NA about this case means she is in a knowledge of it.
Please help me with the citation or suggest if any.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

30 March 2019 at 22:15

Cheque Bounce Jurisdiction

Hello Team, One of the client from Solapur given me cheque of Solapur Branch. I have deposited this cheque at Pune Bank in my nearest branch. Now cheque is bounced. I want to file case against my client as he is not responding. My question is what will be the Jurisdiction of court to file case ? Solapur or Pune ?

Answer now

My neighbour stays in adjacent B wing whose back wall connects to Terrace of our Wing. C.

Without proper permission from the Society, he has illegally made entry access to this and uses daily despite objection from the C wing residents.
Since I am more vocal about it, he has filed an NC under false allegation and finally the Police station (Executive Magistrate in the same police station) has filed a case u/s 111 and issued notice of Chapter Case Notice u/s 107. I too had given written explanation against his 1st NC with photos of his illegal access. Further I too filed a written complaint against him twice but nothing moved ahead.

Now with some influence in the Police Station he has managed to get a chapter case registered against me.
The Police tried to dispose this matter by convincing me to sign a BOND but I disagreed and informed that this will be decided by putting my case across and be decided on merit.
But I doubt this will be in my favour because of his influence in the Police Station.

What are my options in this case
Can someone advise how to handle this and if its not in my favor how and where to appeal for justice

An early reply will be appreciated as this case is to be heard in the next week
My contact No 8828030809
SAMpat Mane - Mumbai Bhandup

Answer now

04 March 2019 at 12:46

Section 107 crpc - some questions

Hi,

I've been filed under section 107(false complaint filed against me) where I have produced myself in front of the magistrate today. In return he called me back with "REPLY" on next date.

What is this "REPLY" ? What all needs to be stated in this "reply" ? Can someone share me a " REPLY" format for this please?

Thanks & Regards,
WILLIAM PATEL

Answer now

×