Please guide me for preparation of annual budget of a Co-op housing society in Mumbai.

Answer now

23 December 2020 at 18:59

Information

Uttarkhand High Court has Suspended Prashant Joshi District Judge Dehradun who fixed the Official Board of District Judge in an private Audi Car and traveled in it to Camp Court on Dec 21st and 22 -2020. Importantly against that Audi Car Owner Kewal Krishan an FIR under IPC Sections 420, 467, 468, 471 ,and 120 were registered at Raipur Police Station

Answer now

19 December 2020 at 12:56

Information

Insolvency Cases in India Likely To Rise in Coming Days -- MS.Sahoo -- Chairman of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board Of India (IBBI) New Delhi -- Said in a Virtual Conference hosted by Gujarat National Law University on Friday 18th Dec 2020

Answer now

We have office in the name of my Late father's HUF. Now my elder brother and me are the only 2 members of the said HUF. As per family understanding I purchased the said office and Registered the Agreement. Now since it is a Family Transfer can the Society charge Transfer Premium of 25000 ?

Answer now

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

Answer now

×

CrPC Course!     |    x