Queries Participated

Guru   12 November 2022 at 14:43

Ipc sections to be fill under this cases .

dear sir , I have to fill the complaint against contractor .

contractor threating me about not to fill the case in court for using low quality construction material for home construction and heavy leakage from RCC along with sewapge all along the walls through out the home .

20% of work not completed though he had collected all money from us upon pressure . my mother 62 yeard old went to constrcut home in his old age to be settle but this contactor has been cheated us in all the way .

he has bought the wood himself for the front door without our selction and it is second quality door . I'm asking GST bill for that , but he keeps threating me for all .

he has done bit manhandling to me in my home , 4 days ago

so please let me know sir what are the IPC sections I need to mention in the police complaint f for this sever threating . thank you .

Guru   07 September 2022 at 02:45

Penalty other than loss compensation.

dear sir, does consumer court have powers to put penalty along with loss compensation order ?

means , can we claim penalty in the consumer court ? that we agreed in the agreement in case of fail of the agreement by other party.

case that I facing is belongs to construction agreement with contractor . Thank you .

Guru   05 September 2022 at 14:40

Without lawyer.

Hello sir , can I put the case in court without lawyer . Thank you .

Guru   25 August 2022 at 19:52

Argument without lawyer.

dear sir / madam , may I know without lawyer can I put argument in the court ? mainly to mention things and explanation . as I'm not able to afford the lawyer fee. and also may I know , alternatives . Thank you.

Guru   23 August 2022 at 01:27

District consumer court.

dear sir/madam , does district court has the same powers as other courts ?

Does district court can handle the cases as other normal courts ?

What is the difference between district court and other normal courts ? Thank you

Guru   19 August 2022 at 18:14

Court fee 1

dear sir/madam ,

there is fine/penalty amount in case violation as per the agreement. means , if not constructed home as per the agreement regarding material or fault RCC Slab .

Does we do not need to pay court fee as per total penalty amount mentioned in the agreement to claim it ? Thank you

Guru   08 August 2022 at 20:36

Home construction contract .

dear sir/madam , we have given material contract to construct home in 40 * 30 . it is new home. just 4 months old.

contactor have collected complete money from us as per slab to slab measurement . we have sold agriculture land to construct this home .

RCC - Reinforced Cement Concrete is leaking at many points , inside home . Water is storing , means rain water is standing heavily over the RCC slab. which will causes more leakage and will destroy whole RCC in the upcoming years. at one end backside , last part of the RCC complete row all along water is dripping like water falls .

one more problem is , doors are not selected by us. they have bought cheap item doors on urgent basis to collect money from us. doors are started showing tear and wear.

they put acid on granite to clean it in few hours to collect money from us , thus whole granite floor becomes series of minute pores all over the floors. they have not used sand for plastering as per the agreement .

every time when I called contractor , he keep telling that will correct all these issues since 3months whenever I called him but he never corrected any issue till now .

may I know sir, what are the sections available under the law to appeal in the court ? .

what will be normal compensation available for us in this case from contractor as per law ? .

what actions , I can take legally ?

All evidences available practically . please find the link here for the those issues - https://youtu.be/UmTpKGzpRyA . Thank you sir .

Guru   08 August 2022 at 01:07

Material contract went poorly for home construction .

dear sir/madam ,

we have given material contract to construct home in 40 * 30 . it is
new home. just 4 months old.

RCC - Reinforced Cement Concrete is leaking at many points , inside home .

Water is storing , means rain water is standing heavily over the RCC
slab. which will causes more leakage and will destroy whole RCC in the
upcoming years.

at one end backside , last part of the RCC complete row all along
water is dripping like water falls .

one more problem is , doors are not selected by us. they have bought
cheap item doors on urgent basis to collect money from us. doors are
started showing tear and wear.

they put acid on granite to clean it in few hours to collect money
from us , thus whole granite floor becomes series of minute pores all
over the floors.

they have not used sand for plastering as per the agreement .

may I know sir, what are the sections available under the law to
appeal in the court ? .

what will be normal compensation available for us in this case from
contractor as per law ? .

what actions , I can take legally ?

All evidences available practically .

please find the link here for the those issues - https://youtu.be/UmTpKGzpRyA . Thank you sir .

Guru   10 July 2022 at 15:18

Noc necessity

dear sir / madam , may I know list of minimum government documents such as NOC require to put case in court ?

is it NOC is mandatory to put case/appeal in court ? thank you

Guru   04 April 2022 at 00:08

Properties different locations-can be register at one place?

Dear sir/madam ,

2 Home is in one district and other agriculture lands is in another one district .

including parents , we need to divide 3 parts among 2 brothers .

but all at once , at the same time in one place . means, can we legally divide and register the properties in any ONE of the district where we have properties .

as of now , we have all the properties in out parents name . please help us , thank you .