LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trust breach - fir

(Querist) 29 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir , materieal construction for home . contractor not coming but collected all money with assurance and promise . so does police do FIR for this sir ? If I give compalint . thank you .
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate Online (Expert) 29 January 2023
If you feel you are not cheated you can approach police.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal Online (Expert) 29 January 2023
Better knock the doors of Consumer Commission for appropriate relief.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 29 January 2023
Yes. Agree with the advice of the learned expert Mr.Bhartesh Goyal sir. File case against the contractor/builder in District Consumer Forum.
Guru (Querist) 29 January 2023
but sir , I'm middle class person. I can't afford court and lawyer. thank you sir.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate Online (Expert) 30 January 2023
Both remedies are available to you.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 January 2023
Seek legal help of Secretary of your district / state legal service authority for providing necessary services, FREE OF COST.
P. Venu (Expert) 30 January 2023
The dispute, as posted, suggest to be civil nature. Option is in pursuing civil remedies.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query