25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Sanjeev Panda   28 July 2012 at 17:25

Evidence act

My client is an accused in a case of kidnapping u/s 365/366 IPC of a girl who happened to be his girlfriend. The police intercepted the car in which the accused allegedly kidnapped the girl and arrested the accused. The police seized two mobile phones, one belonging to the girl and one to the accused. The said mobiles were exhibited in the court. The accused and girl who is alleged to have been kidnapped have had a very intimate relation and the mobile phones which the police seized and produced in the court contains the SMSs which shows the intimacy between the accused and the girl. Now, I want to exhibit the content of the mobile. As the police has seized the said mobiles and exhibited it as an object to prove the seizure of the same from the accused but the prosecution is not relying on its content which is in favor of the accused as it falsifies the prosecution version. Under what provisions of the Indian Evidence Act, I can apply to the Court concerned to exhibit the content of the mobile which is already exhibited in the Court? Please also suggest any case law

Anonymous   25 November 2011 at 13:06

Resignation of director

The director resigned from the company by tendering his resignation in writing addressed to board of directors. The board of directors did not file the Form No. 32 with the registrar of companies (ROC)intimating the ROC regarding the resignation tendered by the director. How the company or the board of directors can be compelled to file the requisite Form No. 32 with the ROC? Can it be done through by filing a suit for mandatory injunction against the company?

Team   01 February 2011 at 19:18

Cyber Crime

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a graduate student, In my friend circle we had a debate, on 'Cyber Law in India'. One of the arguments were that, watching porn videos through internet(sites) are punishable offence. Is it true or false.

Zeeshan   29 January 2011 at 13:14

Is there a law?

My wife's family interfere a lots in my family matters & create scene on baseless issues.
Is there any law to punish them?( including my wife)

Legal answers please.

Anonymous   13 November 2010 at 10:41

Final Order

Whether order taking cognizance of an offence is a final order?

Sanjeev Panda   25 May 2010 at 17:25

Legal Journalism

Is there any course on legal journalism?

varun   25 May 2010 at 10:56

first cousin marriage

what should i do if i want to marry my first cousin ? i.e. my uncle's daughter.

Anonymous   24 May 2010 at 21:04

cross examination of witnesses

can cross examination of witness be refused by the cout? if so, under what circumstances?

is refusal fatal to the proceeding?

Anonymous   18 April 2010 at 12:58

enroll as supreme court lawyer

i want enroll as supreme court lawyer ? plz tell me knowledge of this process. what is advocate on record?

rdburmanmusic   16 April 2010 at 13:01


will threat and false allegations sms to harass will become criminal intimidation? can i file FIR against the person who sends severe allegations and threat


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query