IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Josef Lori   08 May 2023 at 19:06

Credit repair

I was always skeptical of these services but after seeing my cousin testify about a great hacker and his service, I decided to give it a try, which he didn't disappoint. Before I got in contact with him, I had two evictions on my credit and a student loan, and he cleared them within 3 days including raising my credit score to 780 score. This is an experience i can never forget. Reach out to him on CREDITHACK247 @ GMAIL . COM

Anonymous   08 May 2023 at 18:32


Hello sir , i have completed my scc in the year of 2020 , I went to apply for my passport but i come to know there is spelling mistake in my scc certificate , sir what can I do any suggestions sir

Syed Aijaz   08 May 2023 at 16:12

Child custody

Respected Legal Experts, Long story short. My ex-wife filed a writ petition as Heabeaus corpus (False charges) in High Court in 2019 asking for a Child Custody stating children are minors (Son 2 1/2 years and Daughter 4 1/2 years) summons issued to me and I produced the children in High Court, based on investigation and examination, Chief Judge passed the orders in my favour as mother use to torture minor children and I proved that in High Court. High court gave visitation rights (Sat and Sun) to mother stating mother can visit Bharosa centre and free to meet the children between so and so hours. High court also directed both the parties can file case in Family court for any modifications of orders. Mother filed GWOP in Family court for modification or orders in interim petition and to grant her permanent custody in main OP. Family court examined the children and passed the interim orders in my favour and gave visitation rights stating mother can come and meet children in Family court twice in a week for so and so hours. She use to come and meet children. During Covid 2021 she illegally detained the children during visitation and absconded from home, I made complaint in area PS, though I had High court and Civil court orders area PS asked me to get the court permission to get the children from her. We filed a out of order petition along with return of Custody petition in Family court and she was summoned to produce the children, she took 6 adjournments with nonsense excuses and passed 6 months, Judge gave her final warning post which she produced the children, in those 6 months she influence the children, brain washed the children and upon production she was pushing Judge to examine the children again now, Judge examined the children and dismissed our return of Custody petition stating children wants to be with mother now and passed the dismissal order. As soon as my return of children petition is dismissed I understood that Family court Judges could not even understand the motive behind illegal detention of children, when they can't implement the orders they should not passing the orders. I lost faith in our Judiciary system. As I can't leave my kids with her I will try until my last breath to get my children back. Main concern now is, I changed the Family court Adv and approached a new Lawyer and he told me challenging order time is 90 days, he took some amount as advance and did not even file a petition in High Court, he is not answering my calls, 90 days passed. Family court GWOP case is in (Dismissed for default stage) as mother is not attending to court since 6 months, need to appeal in a High court to challenge the family court order. Please advise. Thank you for your precious time.

Vijay Kumar   08 May 2023 at 13:58

307 ipc triable by which court in tamil nadu

In AIR 2022 SC 670 Joseph Stephen v. Santhanasamy, there is a mention of Trial of 307 IPC case by Magistrate Court.

Whether there is any amendment to First Schedule to CrPC in this regard in Tamil Nadu?

Anonymous   08 May 2023 at 12:03

Nuisance of a tenant

Ours us a newly formed society of 9 Nos. dwelling units.
One of the members has given his flat on rent.
He picks up fight over petty issues and use abusive language which offences other members living close by.
Recently he has even attacked physically poor service providers, who had come to fix dish antenna, and hurting them.
How can this be fixed?

Ankit Kumar Shah   08 May 2023 at 08:02

Obc ncl certificate jee advanced

As of 2023 jee advanced ... My OBC NCL CERTIFICATE must be made on or after 1st April... But I am confused that... My certificate will be valid or not.. because.. my certificate is digitally signed by three officer ( revenue officer, sub division officer and then District magistrate). Revenue officer signed on 23/2/2023, sub division officer signed on 24/4/2023 and the district magistrate signed on 28/4/2023.. PLEASE REPLY SIR...

Anonymous   08 May 2023 at 03:37

Unapproved plot registered with wrong survey no and seller

Person A is the land owner of survey no 10/1 and an agent (Power of Attorney with permission to sign and register sale deed on behalf of land owners of survey number 10/2) for the adjacent land with survey number 10/2. They made plots on both 10/1 and 10/2 survey numbers together and sold it as a Nagar. It is an unapproved layout.

Person A has the authority to sign and register all the plots from that layout as land owner for plots from 10/1 and as a Power of attorney for plots from 10/2.

When he sold a plot in survey number 10/2 to Person B in 2013, he registered the document as that plot is from his own land in survey number 10/1, instead of registering it as agent for 10/2.

Person B did sub division from proper survey number 10/2 for this plot and obtained patta in 2015 though the property document had wrong survey number 10/1. Person B sold this plot to Person C in 2020.

Now the Person C notices this mistake that instead of Person A registering the document as Power of Attorney with survey number 10/2, registered it as it is from his own land with survey number 10/1. The plot is unapproved. One of the principal of 10/2 survey number died in 2022. So the power is cancelled. Please let me know how Person C can rectify the seller A as agent and include principals name and rectify survey number for this plot in the first transaction document and survey number alone in his(second transaction) property document?

Anonymous   07 May 2023 at 20:09

Money refund

I have lent money ( Rs 3.5 Lakh) on two occasions to my lover on faith through bank transfer upon verbal promise to return. But my lover now refused to return lent money. I have approach to police, the police lodge FIR & send a report to court & reported that money was given to my lover as a gift.

How can I recover my money ? Please advise.

Ankit   07 May 2023 at 13:57

Condition for bail

My lawyer has shown willingness to deposit 20 lakhs for bail in a cheating case but in the conditions it is no where mentioned that I have to deposit the amount. Please suggest what should I do.

Anonymous   07 May 2023 at 01:04

Educational documents stolen

One of my friend taken my all original documents (SSLC to BE all are original include birth certificate and bank passbook) since last one year he is harrassing like today, Tommorow, day after Tommorow and I'm not available etc . Because of that I lost my job, my career and my strength also Can anyone suggest what can I do

For more clarity -
We friends rented 1bhk home we stayed there only. In COVID time we got work from home work. So I came to my native place my all luggage and documents kept there only .. after two month he changed home without knowing me After two month I called him . He said I changed home and your all luggage and documents are with me I'll give after 1 week becoz I'm in outstation.. after this he started to today tomorrow etc. This type

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query