LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHD YASIR   18 May 2024 at 20:24

Will by elder sister to his minor brother


Anonymous   18 May 2024 at 16:55

Succession rules pagari system for redevelopment

Dear Sir/Madam,

My late father owned a property in the Pagari system Mumbai, which is currently undergoing redevelopment. I am his elder son, one of the 4 legal heirs. The other heirs include the widow of my deceased brother, my step-brother who is currently staying in the property, and a married step-sister. Three of us moved to different places after marriage (myself, my late brother, and step-sister) and were not staying with my late father at the time of his demise.

Can the rent receipt be transferred to all legal heirs, which is currently in my father's name?

Vasanth   18 May 2024 at 07:46

One time settlement for educational loan

Hi Sir,

Educational Loan - 9 lakh, Debt Amount - 30 lakh

Both the Borrower and Guarantor Died. As I was the Only Legal Heir to the guarantor, bank sent me a sarfaesi notice two months ago. I Sent an OTS Offer to Pay the principle loan Amount. Now the bank manager told me that they are going to auction the house in next 10 days. What am I supposed to do now?

1. How to Calculate Amount for One Time Settlement (Secured Loan)?

2. What Should be the OTS Amount that bank would consider if the Debt Amount (Principle + Interest) is 30 Lakhs?

Thank You

Agniva Ghosh   17 May 2024 at 18:19

Tpa/ mortgage rights

Company "A", a PSU, is the owner of the land, which decides to lease the same to company "B" for a period of 60 years. Company "B" after taking necessary permission decides to sublet part of the property to company "C". The period of sub-lease is not decided yet. Company "C" now wants to avail finance from bank. Can company "C" let bank create equitable mortgage on the subleased property, considering company "C" has taken no objection certificate from the owner and the original lease holder?

Anonymous   17 May 2024 at 17:03

Takeover of partnership firm consideration is shares

Steps/procedures to be followed for taking over an partnership firm by pvt ltd company by issuing shares sections to be followed companies act, income tax act and what are others steps to be followed in detail

Kishore Panchagiri   17 May 2024 at 11:43

To get power of attorney

Procedure to get Power of attorney to seel property in absence of wife

Gopi Krishna   17 May 2024 at 00:01

Gift deed / transfer deed / family settlement deed

Hello me and my mother has sold the property in the year 2010 which is owned by my father to my brother and my sister-in-law as part of developing the property reason being at that time i am a student .
subsequently my sister-in-law expired in the year 2019 leaving my brother and her daughter as legal heirs of that property now.
Now we want to sell the property we are planning to execute a deed giving equal rights to me,my mother and my brother.
The property is under Home Loan now so Pls suggest which deed would be better to execute to make the transaction clear and also can we execute any of the deeds like Gift Deed / Transfer Deed / Family Settlement Deed as property is still under Home Loan.Please suggest

Pritesh Patil   16 May 2024 at 23:56

Incorrect flat number on challan for mtr form 6

Dear Members,

I need some advice regarding a discrepancy in my flat number on official documents. While preparing the challan for MTR Form Number 6, the builder mistakenly listed my flat number as 63 instead of 603. However, the flat number is correctly mentioned as 603 in both my index 2 and agreement documents.

It has been over a year since I paid the stamp duty and completed the registration process. Now, as I prepare to make the full and final payment to the builder, I am concerned about potential issues that might arise in the future, especially when selling the flat.

Additionally, the bank initially refused to process my loan due to this discrepancy. They only proceeded after obtaining an indemnity from me.

Could this error on the challan cause any problems down the line? If so, what steps should I take to rectify the situation?

Thank you for your guidance.

Anonymous   16 May 2024 at 22:01

Interior designer take advance but not completed work

An interior designer took the work on contract on Rs. 3.34 lakh within one month but not completed the work on time. Thereafter we entered into the house. I have paid him 3.04 lakh in his account but later he stopped the work. Now he doesn't receive my phone calls.

Anonymous   16 May 2024 at 19:51

Divorce and threatening from in laws

I am from Pune I got married in 2013 and now it is almost 10 years to my marriage I don't have a child I repeatedly complaint my wife about the lack of sexual intimacy between us and it kept on building in my mind and now the time has come that I cannot bear it anymore it is causing mental trauma to me. To be frank I do not have any kind of sexual relations with my wife. Whenever I tried to talk to her that we should indulge in sexual activity she used to tell me that if you want to fulfill your physical needs go out and full fill them.
Finally after so many years of harassment I have raised my voice and my father in law is now threatening me to kill me what should I do?

I have two questions does the case stand in my favour?
As my father in law is threatening me to kill me what are the steps I need to take according to the Indian law against him?