FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Narendra   23 March 2021 at 10:55

Cheque bounce case

Sir, I gave Rs.5 lakhs cash to a known person without any agreement for 2 months in year 2019 as help for his immediate need and he gave me a advance cheque of Rs. 5 Lakhs . he didn't return me the borrowed money ultimately he refused to pay then I presented the cheque to bank and it returned back due to insufficient fund and after done all formalities of as per N.I.Act and filed a petition in N.I.Act magistrate court . My question is how can I proved him guilty ? what is the probability of winning the case ? Please advise Regards Narendra kumar

Narendra   28 December 2019 at 20:35

Execution under section 27 of consumer protection act

I won a case in state consumer forum in 2012 in its judgement State forum order accused to pay award money Rs.2 lakhs in whole in one month without interest but accused didn't compliance the order, I filed complaint application under section 27 of Consumer protection act in District consumer forum for execution , after a long proceeding process finally District forum is going to write down their judgement of imprisonment to accused in next few days. My question is (1) what is the possible remedy for accused to escape from imprisonment after judgement ? (2) Is high court has power to entertain the matter of Consumer protection act if accused convicted of sentence ? (3) If accused succied to escape from sentence without paying money then what steps I have to take to put accused to behind the bars ? Please adviceĀ 

Narendra   07 April 2017 at 11:26

Where I file a case against my lawyer and what remedies

Sir, I was a worker in private ltd.company since 2005 .Employers retranched me from job since 2009 after that I filed a case in district Labour court through trade union , in 2014 the court passed the award in favour of me and ordered respondent to give 50% of back wages which is about 5 lacks and reinstated wih continueity in service there after aggrieved respondent file a writ petition before H.C. single bench and bench dismissed on april 2014 hece aggrived from the order respondent file a special appeal in H.C.(D.B.), yesterday 6/4/2017 in its first hearing my advocate without even intimate or council me willingfully weakened the case in any reason and court passed the order to give me only 1.5 lakhs without continueity in service . In these circumstances what should I do against my lawyer and please also advise the substitute remedy in favour of my case . As from lower middle class family please help me I am very thankful to you , Regards Narendra

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query