LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Where I file a case against my lawyer and what remedies

(Querist) 07 April 2017 This query is : Open 
Sir, I was a worker in private since 2005 .Employers retranched me from job since 2009 after that I filed a case in district Labour court through trade union , in 2014 the court passed the award in favour of me and ordered respondent to give 50% of back wages which is about 5 lacks and reinstated wih continueity in service there after aggrieved respondent file a writ petition before H.C. single bench and bench dismissed on april 2014 hece aggrived from the order respondent file a special appeal in H.C.(D.B.), yesterday 6/4/2017 in its first hearing my advocate without even intimate or council me willingfully weakened the case in any reason and court passed the order to give me only 1.5 lakhs without continueity in service . In these circumstances what should I do against my lawyer and please also advise the substitute remedy in favour of my case . As from lower middle class family please help me I am very thankful to you , Regards Narendra

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query