LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

M S Ali Khan   29 October 2021 at 21:57

To evict a son in my property

Sir, Actually i just want to know that i want evict one of our son from my property so what is the processure and also want a legal action against him that he will not do any criminal activity against me or any other family member while he is evicted.

Rachna Jain   27 October 2021 at 17:33

Maid servant

I am 43 years old woman having two daughter age 13 years & 20 years staying with my father’s elder brother “Tauji” (age approx.. 83 years) for last one year due to his old age and health issues.
My problem is that around 17 years back my Tauji given a room to his female widow servant having one daughter due to mercy and take care / support of her like his own daughter because he had living alone (unmarried).
He also arrange her remarriage but she get dump it ran away and back to Tauji place. She started relationship with some other married man. In starting this man comes only at night so that no one see and object but after sometime this man start living with them. She told everyone that he is her brother which is not true.
Now the main problem started in 2018 when she stop to doing household chores for Tauji and also refuse to vacant the Room. She also fight on trivial issues but he remain calm because he doesn’t want unnecessary breach of peace.
After I start staying with my Tauji on July 2020, her unnecessary fight increase because I restricted her using Tauji household things (he has no source of income, he is only getting old age government pension where as she & her man who is staying with her both are earning and she is also getting widow / unemployment allowance from government.
She also burned me by throwing hot boiling water on my foot on Aug .2020 & threat to kill me and my daughters. Scratch mark is still. We have not filed any FIR against her.
She also physical & mentally abuse all of us & threatening to kill, false allegation.
She has given in writing in police station that she will vacant the room when she got her electricity meter in her new house, which has many hindrance.
Please help where we can go to live peacefully.
This house is old rented property in old delhi & we donot have any rent receipt / agreement

PavanKumar Hittalmani   27 October 2021 at 11:15

Fnf settlement not paid

Dear Sir,

I was working for an IT company headquartered in Chennai, my job location was Bangalore, I was forced to resign saying as a non-performer, I submitted my resignation on Sept 22, 2021, and it was accepted on 11th Oct. I haven't been paid salary for the month of August and September.
I have already handed over the company assets, HR told me that the salary,FNF is done on 11th oct 2021, which I didn't receive after that they are not taking my calls or replying back to my messages or mail.

I sent a legal notice to them on 21st Oct 2021, now the management says to withdraw the legal notice then we will pay in 3-5 days' time.
Please suggest what should I do now.

Pavan Kumar

Sidhant adiyari   26 October 2021 at 17:01


Notarized Noc from sister is valid and what should be stamp paper value.
Will is in my favour made by mother and registered.does probate required after death of testator

Sanathan Juturu   26 October 2021 at 10:33

Medical discharge summary not provided

Dear Sir,

I have admitted in hospital on 3rd night 3 AM and discharged on 4th 8PM due to acute stomach pain treatment in hospital, later discharge they have provided only one final cash bill to me. Later I have claimed these bills for hospitalization and got to know that I have to provide discharge bill to them to get the money. I have asked same the hospital people but duty doctor denied providing it and saying why have you not taken that day and suddenly saying you have not been in hospital for 24hrs but they charged me all with 24hrs charges only. Please help me in this case how can I file complaint on them under which section.

Thank you.

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47


An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:22


Respected Experts,
My mother expired 6months ago, she has written a Will as to transfer of house in favour of me and my sister has no objection for the Will,
Will is written in a Legal paper and it is not registered and notarized as well.
is this Will admissible in the court of law and what is the procedure to execute the Will?

SURAJ VISHWAKARMA   21 October 2021 at 17:36

Buyer did not pay balance amount after registration

Sir, I sold my flat & registration was done in favour of Buyer on 02.09.2021 with condition in agreement that buyer will make payment of balance amount through home loan from bank with in 20 days from the date of registration. Now it's more than 40 days, buyer has not made my balance payment. Kindly guide if i should do anything or should worry about?

Anonymous   21 October 2021 at 13:02

My husband didnt get incentives

He worked from April till date in one real estate company. They suddenly gave 10days salary and terminated him without any official notice. He made 4.29cr sale to the company but they arent paid him the incentives stating that they paid the salary. Kindly advice on how can he get the incentive

Gyanendra Singh   21 October 2021 at 10:04

Regarding permission to appear in competitive exams

I am working in department of Posts India and I submitted an application to appear in state government competitive pre exam but department did not take any action on that applications. Further I took permission for mains exam , department has given me permission to appear in mains exam but still not given permission for pre exam. Is there any rule if my department did not take any action on my pre exam application for more than one month, It should be considered as deemed permitted. Please resolve my query asap


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query