Queries Participated

Anonymous   16 October 2021 at 12:13

Regarding gratuity law.

I completed my 5 years in a company, resigned and company is liable to pay gratuity but they didn't pay it. I didn't file complaint for more than a year. Can I file complaint after 1 year.

continue
Anonymous   15 October 2021 at 09:39

Son in law demanding money

I am a senior citizen and my husband is retired with no pension benefits. We have limited resources. My son in law is asking me to sell our only house and give him money. Can he do it? What can I do to secure our old age.
Thx

continue
GThrone   13 October 2021 at 12:56

498a 506

My wife filed a criminal case 498A and 506 on entirely false grounds. she filed a case in Europe prior on similar grounds but this case was closed as nothing was substantiated.

Regarding the 498, in addition to me as the A1, she included my family members and friend but police removed the others leaving just myself in the chargesheet.

but the cause of action was in Europe and I did not meet my wife or her family members in India for a long time and since the other members were excluded, is there is possibility for this case to be dismissed in the district court?

I am specifically looking for previous court judgements/citations in support of a dismissal of the case. Please HELP.

continue
SUBRATA HALDAR   13 October 2021 at 09:54

Cheating

My girlfriend who have no source of income has taken Rs 20 Lakh from me through account transfer (NEFT) for purchase of a house in her name.I have documentary evidence from my bank statement. Also I have spent another 5 Lakhs by cash for docoration of the house after purchase.

Now she refused to maintain relationships and marrying me.

Can I lodge 406 IPC and 420 IPC in local PS stating that she has taken the money as loan and refusing to refund ?

Can police directly arrest her without any permission from court ?

Surely she couldn't refund the money. Can I claim to transfer the property to me ?

continue
Dinesh Singh   11 October 2021 at 13:26

Defame on social site

WHAT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION IF SOMEBODY IS DEFAMING YOU ON SOCIAL SITE

continue
Anonymous   07 October 2021 at 11:22

Correction in witness' statement in criminal case

There are some typographical mistakes in a witness' statement, which we noticed after getting a certified copy of it. Words "regarding this" are missing in a line in cross examination, which seems to make it without context. "Father" is written instead of "mother" once in examination-in-chief, whereas every other instance is correctly written as "mother".

How to have typographical mistakes in cross examination and examination-in-chief corrected in a criminal case?

Do we need to submit an application regarding it?

Under what section of CrPC or some other provision would the application be?

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.

continue
Anonymous   06 October 2021 at 10:24

Bank guarantee for redevelopment

What is the format for bank guarantee for redevelopment

continue
Ramaswamy.T   05 October 2021 at 18:10

Epf eligibility for service providers

Can the employers cover their Contract Service Providers (who are not in regular payroll' under EPF if the Service Provides like to avail the benefit?

continue
shivani   01 October 2021 at 22:18

Please advice-important

If husband already leaves the house and files a divorce case, and if wife continues to reside in her matrimonial house, then can a father in-law evict his daughter in law from the matrimonial house under injunction case without a trial ?

continue
Vandini   01 October 2021 at 18:28

Maintenance

Respected sir/madam,
Me and my wife had separated from last 5 years but not divorced..I have two kids a son of age 13 and a daughter of age 6..Iam paying maintenance to my wife from the last 5 years..I told her many times to live together considiring the future of my children but she refused..Till date she never allowed me to meet with my kids nor to talk with them and now she has filled the petition to increase the amount of Maintenance...I don't want to give her more money as iam having the responsibility of my parents my father is physically disabled...Did the court favor me for this...please help me...Iam ready to live with her at any cost but cannot pay the alimony....please help me out of this .

continue