LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

sunny bagla   07 May 2009 at 22:23

Bar council registration

What is the procedure for the registration under Bar council of India & State bar council after passing the law. Is there is any form for that, if yes then from where i will get the form??

Manikam   07 May 2009 at 21:25

settlement deed issue of ancestor property

my name is Manikam-from chennai .i have a query .
The father has 8 children, 4 sons and 4 doughter respectively.and the father owned 5 property which is earned by himself during his lifetime.

In 1962 he gifted one property to 4 doughter as a settlement deed.since all the 4 doughter are minor he nominated his wife as a guardian for the said doughters.
and he specifically said,in that will that
he dont have any rights to amend or cancel the same will in future.
and he gifted the remaining 4 property to his 4 sons.

in 1966 the father wrote another WILL cancelling the 1962 will which is gifted to his 4 doghters.and the father gifted the property to his 2 sons(which is gifted already to 4 doughters in 1962)

Now my question is which WILL is valid

1962 - property gifted to 4 doughters or
1966 - will which cancelled the 1962 will.

can the father cancell the first will.if he specifically mentioned in 1962 that he dont have rights to amend or cancel in future .

anish   07 May 2009 at 11:42

transfer by will

my mother expired 3 years back leaving behind a will. will is registered. since her property was not in metro city they were transfered in name of legatee on the basis of registered will. my elder brother was left out of will due to his bad conduct with mother. he now plans to create nuisance by legal threats. in the end i can prove genuineness of will but durind interim period what is the status of property already transfered as per her will. it will be in possesion of transferee? can i go to local court in nagpur to get a probate now so that in future no one can challenge will.

Mrudula   06 May 2009 at 17:41

Regarding Jurisdiction of Practice


Our Property is situated at chhattisgarh. and all the parties are residing at Maharashtra, however, the legal notice has been sent by the Advocate residing at Jabalpur(M.P.)My question is how far the advocate has jurisdiction to send the notice beyond the state?? irrespective of the location of property as well as Party.
Can he plead in the high court of different state? Plese guide.

Chetan   05 May 2009 at 20:07

Regardign Divorce

My client married on 22/04/06, having a son 14 months.

Now the person wants divorce wheresas he told me that the wife is frequwntly visited her parents house and stayed there near about 2-3 months, The wife is not ready for divorce. therefore, the wife resides in her parents house ner about 25-26 months.

What to do under such circumstances. Under what ground the divorce petiton is filed Pls case law

Chhaya Soni   05 May 2009 at 14:35

POA between two companies

Respected Sirs,

I would like to know whether one company can appoint another company as its power of attorney / agent to run business on its beahlf. The power will be without consideration and that both the company has one or two same directors.

Thanks & Regards

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU   14 April 2009 at 00:45

motor acccident fatal case

hello, all respected experts,
i have lodged the fatal claim case in the case the fact was that the deceased was driving his cycle on that time from the bace side a st bus of gujarat state clashed with him and he died on the spot due to the tyre rolled on him.deceased was doing the business of cooking in the functions and mairrage and party i stated his monthly income 3500/- average which is excatly corect now i have no any documentary or oral evidence for the proof of it now matter is on the evidence now it come to my knowledge that gujarat highcourt held the income of house wife is also 3000/-monthly pls.provide such type of judgement for the support to my case
thank u in advance

Chetan   13 April 2009 at 18:18

Urgent -- Negotiable Instrument Act

Res. Member
A cheque has been issued by the accused without sing but he signed on the back side of the cheque.

1) Whetehr I an file a complaint u/s 138

2) Whether the FIR may lodge u/s 420

Pls urgent

G. ARAVINTHAN   13 April 2009 at 07:15

Informa Pauperis - Notice

In a Pauper Suit, we use to send notice to Government Pleader.

Is it mandatory to send notice to District Collector ?

Ravinder reddy K   10 April 2009 at 11:04

Is the will made for Ancestral Property valid

Dear members,
we have ancestrsal prpoerty which inherited for my forefathers (i.e from my fathers' Grandfather). My grand father has 2 sons and 4 daughters.

My queries:
1).My grand father made a will on the name of his two sons and his younger daughter(at the time Unmarried). Is the will made by him is valid?.

2). He made a gift registration of some property on the name of his 3rd daughter without any the consent of his rest of the Children(All are major). Is it valid?.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query