LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bar council registration

(Querist) 07 May 2009 This query is : Resolved 
What is the procedure for the registration under Bar council of India & State bar council after passing the law. Is there is any form for that, if yes then from where i will get the form??
A V Vishal (Expert) 08 May 2009
Dear Sunny,

Where are you based in?
Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert) 08 May 2009
Form can be obtained from the office of Bar Council of State in which you want to be enrolled. all instructions are provided in the form and you have to follow exactly the same.
n.k.sarin (Expert) 08 May 2009
Agree with Dr. Tripathi.
Ashey (Expert) 08 May 2009
Mr. VN Tripathi is absolutely right
Guest (Expert) 08 May 2009
(1) There is a process of verification of authentication of the qualification;

(2) Newspaper publication regarding the intended enrolment is to be given;

As this processes are to be initiated simultaneously, it's advisable to approach the BC office of your state.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 08 May 2009
Firstly You should have all your original documents with 1 set photo copies of that documents, approximately 5 photos are required, approximately 6 to 10K rs required for proper stamp duty to enrolling your name in Bar counsil...

You can get the prescribed form in your jurisdictional state bar counsil and you should follow the same as mentioned in the said application form..

After submitting your application, concern officer intruing about your law knowledge.. If he satisfied your ability.. he shall be enroll your name in the state bar counsil as an advocate...
Uma parameswaran (Expert) 08 May 2009
Enrolment can be done only in the state were you have received Law degree. once you have entrolled as Advocate your name entered in the roll of state bar Council as well as in Bar Council of India.
MANISH (Expert) 08 May 2009
Dear friend,
For becoming the member of the bar council of India, you have to be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of the State where you intend to practice as an Advocate.
First of all, obtain the form from the concerned office of the bar council of your state, fill it accordingly, and follow the instructions therein. Alongwith the requisite fee deposit the form with the office of the state bar council.
After following the procedure mentioned therein, and as per the rules prevailing therein, you will be enrolled and registered as an Advocate.
As soon as you will be enrolled as an Advocate of the bar council of your state, you will automatically be enrolled in the list of the Bar Council of India.
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 09 May 2009
Visit the office of the Bar council of the State where you want to practice and you will get a very good and proper guidence about the forms etc and also the charges.
sunny bagla (Querist) 09 May 2009
are the available on the net for the registration...????
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 10 May 2009
no such forms are not available online.

the procedure is legnthy and a lot of formalities are to be completed, visit the concerned Bar Council office.

u r probably want the things to be served on platter....come out of a character of student now.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 16 September 2010
i most agree with mr.manish

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query