LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uma parameswaran's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1909

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer both civil and criminal matters

    My area of expertise
    property law ,and other civil matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    7 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Jagruthy Lawyers

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I assisted for publication of Civil Procedure Code

    Educational credentials:
    MA ,LLB

    Award & Honors:
    Litigations conducted in High Court Kerala

  • khurana says : SCN in Criminal WP under Article 226 227 seekin
    Filed a criminal WP in High Court against Police inaction seeking directions to CJM. However received a Defects Cure mail to service a Notice on Respondents Would be honored if one of the legal Expert expert could provide advice on the issue whether a Petitioner in Person can service a SCN on a CJM as he being the Respondent ? Regards Khurana

  • sanjay hariram MASAND says : memorandum is issued by government of the central
    1)what is the meaning of the word “memorandum”as per government of central provinces and berar survey and settlement department in the year 1945.what is the difference the word “lease deed”and “memorandum”whether by way a copy of memorandum a land may be granted by any government 2)what will be the legal effect of the word “memorandum”instead of lease deed. 3)when the land is granted to a society for agriculture purposes only and period is not mentioned in the memorandum(lease deed)than what is the effect of section 106 of transfer of property act in the said condition.what will be the period for memorandum(lease deed) one year?the owner of land is government. 4)if the lease deed is not renewl from its existence (from the beginning )what will its effect on that lease deed .suppose no government officer issue any notice or order for renewl what is its leagal effect on that lease . 5)some conditios are violated and there are some breach of conditions mentioned in the memorandum(lease)what will be the effect of that breach of conditions if no action is taken by any lessor(government)and it is not in the knowledge of lessor. 6)land is vacant till today from 70 years .what is law of land of disposal rules or act in this connection . 7)ex.minister of Maharashtra” shri eknathrao khadse”obtained the land in disposal rules whether that rules will applicable in the said case. 8)whether secretary of the govt.central land berar survey and settlement department is authorized to grant the land at the time of british government in the year 1945. 9)the land is granted to a school.that school is run by a society .society have so many another schools and colleges .the land is granted to a particular school and there is a condition in the memorandum(lease) that school can not transfer any right to anyone without the permission of the government.that school gave some land to another schools and colleges without the permission of the government .though another schools and colleges are also run by same society.whether it is permissible or not.if a government land is grant to a specific school and school without obtaining the permission of the govt.gave it to other schools and colleges .what is its legal effect. 10)if the school is registered after the memorandum (lease)what will its legal effect on the said lease deed.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • dinesh says : imp please guide
    sir i am a working journalist associated with a english daily in chhattisgarh. A corporate giant has filed a complaint case under various sections of IPC including section 499 and 500 with a JFMC court. Instead of dismissing the compalint case as section 195 of CrPC bars courts from taking cognisance of IPC cases from section 190 to 211 , without even mentioning about the legal bar the JFMC has found that there is a case under section 500 and has registered the case under section 500. Could we appeal for a quash petition in the high court. please kindly suggest regardssir could u please help me. Fighting against the corporate giant i am not at all in a position to believe anyone . My sister is a practising lawyer in Chennai. In our case she adviced me my editor and my ceo to move the high court and file a quash petition. Though the JFMC court has registered a case under section 500 summons were issued to us under ten different sections of IPC and the company is out to prove that we had conspired with the prepetuators of fire. After hearing our plea for stay Justice Goutam Bhaduri of Chhattisgarh High Court ordered to issue notice. But prior to that as my advocates including my sister refused to highlight the collusion angle between the company officials and Maoists highlighted by us in three alleged defamatory reports,( due to fear or deal with teh company) i was forced to file three applications and additional petition along with written arguments. AFter the honourable justice ordered to issue notice an all out effort was made to ensure the case was dismissed keeping we litigants in dark. But due to my vigil it couldnt happen. I have reported everything before the court and chief justice of Bilaspur High Court. Efforts were made to kill me with the help of gangsters as i didnt fall in line and at the directives of DGP the police is enquiring the matter. I am staying here with my 92 year old mother bedridden since last four months dependended upon me. Though i am resourceless as i have never sought money for publication or supressing facts but still i can afford the fees. The only problem here is that if i give some money to an advocate the company will solve trace and manage him. So what to do. Please guide. The case is still pending and the court has ordered us to provide the certified copies of the court proceedings missing from the file which i had provided five months earlier to my advocate. plesae guide

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799