LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Vasista_Gokulam   11 July 2017 at 18:19

Property dispute between brothers


My father wrote his entire self-acquired property only to my youngest brother. The Will is registered and also my father has died. However, he has two other sons. Meanwhile, the above referred youngest brother wrote the entire property to his two elder brothers equally by relinquishing his rights on a 10 Rupees non-judicial stamp paper which was not registered or notarized. However, he is refusing to execute it.

I came to know that there is a supreme court judgement that even self acquired property cannot be written on a single person.

I have the following questions

1. Is it possible to fight this case and win
2. If you know any similar cases, can you please provide some reference to it.
3. Also, please quote Supreme court Judgement reference number.

Thanks !!!

vivek singh   03 November 2014 at 21:26

Compassionate appointment

My father was serving in Eastern Command Signal Regiment (RHQ) at Fort William Kolkata & his designation was civil messenger. He died in harness on 3rd April mother also died in my childhood�s have a school going sister age about 16 yrs .i am married. after I claim for compassionate appointment before 3 YEARS. but no any reply. i want write a legal rti application.What question I ask through RTI act? Please give me detail? Sir helps me. Answer in detail plz soon

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G   03 November 2014 at 21:23

Power of attorney

Dear Friends,
Whether a power of attorney purchase the subject property of the GPA in his name?
Note:he has signed as power agent of vendors and as purchaser in the sale deed? Whether it is valid? If not so, kindly clarify with provision or judgment

discography   03 November 2014 at 20:43

Loan write-off policy how does it work

Dear Sir
I took a loan in 2006 for 4 lakhs, on the whole I have paid 70% of the amount. However I lost my job in 2008 and remained jobless for 4 years. I faced huge losses while working on a business. I am still trying to recover from those losses. Having sold all my gold I dont have options to repay the remaining amount. ICICI bank continues to report status to CIBIL. There is another bank (Kotak) which did write-off my loan basis my financial situation. Please could you advise, how can I approach ICICI and request them to write-off the loan.
Warm regards

Zeeshan   03 November 2014 at 18:00

Attachment of property

In 125, i as I am unable to pay heavy amount of 6 lakh, wife ask for Attachment of xxx property saying that it belong to me . Whereas said property belongs to my father.

The judge orders attachment of that property.

Now the question is ?
1) Is this perjury ?
2)If yes, where to file for perjury ? In main 125 case or execution ?

3) Any other suggestion for me ?

(note process to "restore" the revision is pending in HC. May be on next date.)

seniorcitizen   03 November 2014 at 17:36

Ownership flat in chs


My Sister & brother-in-law had purchased an ownership flat in a CHS in Mumbai. The name of my sister stands first in the registered document and Society Share certificate, the name of my brother-in-law stands second. My brother-in-law died intestate last year, they have no issues. My sister is the only surviving beneficiary.

Now my sister, who is a senior citizen, wants to sell the flat, what is her position? The registered deed and the share certificate have the name of my brother-in-law as the second owner.

Please offer expert advice and oblige.

Thank you all in eager anticipation,
Senior Citizen

venkatesh   03 November 2014 at 13:55

Daughter claim

dear sir /madam,

is daughter can or entitle to claim a share from her father's property?

the property purchased, and registered as a gift deed by her grandfather to her father. her father is alive.please kindly advice.

navin   31 October 2014 at 19:05

Agricultral land prchase & pahani

my father had an gramahathana panchayti site about 2.1 guntas & even mutation records in his name in year 1985.
1>my query is can i buy agricultural land in karnataka based on above records?
2>one of my friend suggested to buy an agricultural land in chennai & then buy agricultural land in pls throw light on this.......
3>how 2 buy agricultural land in karnataka???????

Vijay Kumar Verma   30 May 2014 at 20:21

Service agreement bond clarification needed

Dear Sir, I am serving in central govt. The condition for service agreement bond is as following:

“A probationer shall be liable to refund the entire cost of his training and any other payments made to him during the period of training/probation, if he/she wishes to resign from the service within a period of five years from the date of expiry of training/probation or if he/she withdraws from training/probation. A bond of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh) to that effect shall be executed by the probationer at the time of appointments”.

Kindly guide me what is the meaning of Rs. 100000 (One Lakh) here. Do I require to pay Rs. One lakh if I resign from the service before serving the required period ? If not, what is the interpretation of it ? Kind help and suggestion is requested to all.

gangesh   30 May 2014 at 19:38

Can patta land alloted by gram sabha in uttar pradesh be used for commercial purposed

Hi Sir,

I want to ask that if a cultivable land is alloted to scheduled caste person in uttar pradesh on patta so could that land be used for commercial purposes .
Who is the authority to which we can complain about the usage of patta land for commercial purposes?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query