LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Sadanand bhisaji Panchal   16 May 2022 at 11:19

At the time of investigation police forged fir

Respected Experts,
In 2015 Police registered false FIR against me U/s. 326 and 506 if IPC on complaint of lady known to me. On information, I obtained certified copy of FIR from Magistrate Court where date of offence was 08/08/2015. I filed Criminal Writ Petition in the Hon’ble Bombay High Court praying for quashing the FIR. After about 2.5 years, investigating officer filed charge sheet in the court and one copy tendered to me. In the FIR annexed to the charge sheet I found that the date of offence was altered from 08/08/2015 to 08/09/2015 by using whitener and also there found other fabrications. My Writ Petition is pending in High Court where Xerox of original FIR is relied. When I made Application under RTI to the Police Station, the Public Information Officer informed me in writing that the FIR Book containing original FIR is not available.
I do not know what to do. Kindly inform me as under:
1) Which FIR is reliable among dated 08/08/2015 and dated 08/09/2015?
2) Whether my Writ Petition become infructuous because of change in date of offence?
3) Which procedure to be followed in this case for quashing the FIR and to take action against the concerned Police officials who registered false FIR and then destroyed FIR Book?
Thanking You,
Sadanand Panchal

Anonymous   15 May 2022 at 18:44

Regarding section 9 hmp

I had filed for divorce in December 2015. Subsequently in 2016 my wife filed various cases against me including domestic violence, maintenance, 498a etc. She also filed section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights. In view of the cases filed against me, i do not want to live with her. Our relationship is beyond repair. We are living separately since 2016. My divorce case was closed ex parte as my lawyer didn't inform me of the dates and procedure. Can i file for divorce in the ongoing case under section 9? Or shall i file a fresh case? Please guide me how to stop her from coming back in my life. I am ready to pay higher amount of maintenance but she is not agreeing to it. She has told that she wants me to suffer by attending all cases

Narayanan kv   14 May 2022 at 19:51

Issue with my ex-employer


Myself Narayanan , At present am an farmer .Earlier I was working with a partnership firm from 2009-2021
( Job confirmed on 2011) . They are doing multiple business like mining - retail (Petroleum-product) and etc..No appointment letter was issued. They started to pay pf after 2011-jun. first three years i was worked in site ( contract work done by company) duty assigned by my supervisor. After that I was transferred to Head office in 2012 No transfer letter everything is in oral. From 2013 I was working in head office as an assistant
( designation mentioned in pf slip & salary certificate) . company has two petrol pump and doing retail business . Each outlet has manger and cashiers and they were doing purchase , sales remit cash in bank and they will submit report to head office . My work starts here , receive the data's ( reports from branch-outlet) and summarize and forward to my seniors. I was doing the work as directed by chief accountant and gm. it was going on. meanwhile in branches they started to give credit to customers. At on stage it was in crore . I was informing everything to chief accountant/ gm in written and oral on daily basis. I was entering data's in computer received from branches/outlet and generating reports . That can be viewed by every one of my superiors . Also I was making cheque payment to buyers - all are accounted as directed by accountant and gm. no cash transactions involved with me as the sales is done by branches. i do make bills payment and entering data's and filing Gst returns and submitting reports. at one stage company couldn't meet daily payment because of increase in credit sales and matter has taken to managing director, branch managers was called to head office and conduct a meeting and both branch managers assured and assigned to collect the entire outstanding and gave a written statement that they are responsible for outstanding and cash suspense. It was happen in Nov 2020. salary has stopped to branch managers from Nov 2020. It is surprised no salary for me also for dec 2020. Both branch managers was not come to office form Jan 2021. but I was going and advised by gm/chief account to go for collection / and pick cash from branch and deposit in bank/ various duty. till mar 2021 I didn't get my salary in Apr i got my dec salary then In May I got my Jan salary & in Jun I got my Feb salary. I was asked to stop all head office duty from Jan 2021 and sent to collection and cash pick up duty. in Jun 2021 new person was appointed for my seat in heat office. In 25'th Jun 2021 I went to head office I was no seat to sit and no work was assigned to me and got no proper reply. Next day onward I stop to going office and sent resignation to head office by mail in 1st Jul 2021. I got reply that it was kept pending due to not hand over the sales /purchase details and accounting related statement. But IT- incometax return has been filled for the entire period.

my resignation letter I-7-2021

Due to tight corner, I am unable to continue my service; hence I may be relieved
from service with immediate effect. My settlement may be settled at the earliest
Thank you for opportunities you have provided me over the past ten years.
Thanking you

Reply from Head Office 3-7-2021

Dear Mr.Narayanan,
Please note that you have not properly handed over the documents handled by you and also the
pending collections of both the outlets for which you are accountable. You have not attended office
after the lock down has been lifted by the State Government. In view of this, we are unable to accept
your resignation and your relieving has been put on hold.
You are hereby instructed to properly hand over the documents and collect the pending payments
failing which, we may be forced to take appropriate action.

My reply 5-7-2021

I was appointed as Asst., merely doing the work of book keeper with the proper supervision of Chief Acct. & GM. I am not holding any Official documents, I immediately submitted everything after the task was completed by me, to the Chief Accountant/ higher Official to finalize, audit/inspection and for further action.
All the credit sales are provided by the Branch Managers at their own discretion (in this connection the branchmangers already submitted written assurance/Undertaking for outstanding).While the Branch Managers are goingfor collection, myself accompanied only (with Office Interest, in my own vehicle without getting any allowances for my accompany), that too, as asked by the GM & Chief Accountant. Immediately after accompany, I have reportedeverything to the GM and Chief Acct.

In this situation, I wish to recollect one incident, during accompany with the Manager, one party used
vulgar/unparlimetray words against me (threatened me that, he will murdered me) and attacked me with Chair. I immediately reported this to GM & Chief Acct., but till date, no response/action from the Office to protect me. For the past 2-3 Months, I am not receiving any salary from the Office. Moreover, in the present situation ( Covid 19), it is not advisable to travel in the crowded Buses. And also the Petrol rates are high, I am unable to spend any penny from my pocket, without getting salary or any transport expenses.
In the meantime, you have appointed new one in my post and no seat available for me to sit and also you have already taken back all the documents and left me alone without assigning any work.

You are all aware of that, I have worked sincerely without any office of profit except my salary, in good faith and without any negligence that too, under the supervision of GM / Chief Acct,. If any action for good faith, then I will prove my side. No one left the job in the present situation, that too with good salary. I am leaving the job for survival (to safeguard me from Corona virus -as no one is left , except me to take care of my aged mother).That is the only reason for quitting job. Hence, I request you to accept my resignation, relive me and process my settlements at the earliest please.

Recently in Apr 2022- I got same in register post and replied the same to head office by registered post.

Today morning (13-5-2022) I got phone call from commissioner office and asked me to come for an enquiry against the complaint on me from my ex employer.

Please advice me am sleepless for last four years ..... time is very short am feared..... what is my mistake here
how to handle this situation. is it civil or criminal? how to handle this situation tomorrow morning i have to go commissioner office please advice me ..... am sleepless and couldn't concentrate with my personal work
. i never enjoyed a penny of money from office except my salary. am sure about that.

Thanking you

Narayanan K.V.

Recent update misappropriated complaint given on me for Rs.3500000/-

Aditya Sood   14 May 2022 at 13:19

Transfer of title to lrs in case of redemption/repurchase

My Grandfather had availed a hand loan from his friend in 1976 and executed a residential house sale deed in the name of his sons (equally) as security against written agreement to pay it back within 5 years. After lots of complexities and escalation, the matter was finally settled by the Supreme Court recently, in which a reasonable amount of interest was ordered to be repaid back with the principal to the other parties by our family. My dad had deposited some amount in 2014, some in 2019 as per interim orders, accumulating to 90% of the total ordered amount. Balance 10% has been paid by uncle recently. In the original suit and all other suits & Supreme Court SLP, there are 4 LRs, namely my father, uncle and 2 aunts. The contribution towards repayment & advocate fees has always been done by my dad and uncle both, in 9:1 ratio as above.

The execution has been filed with the local court, asking them to execute the sale deed in our favour. As I understand, this is a repurchase transaction, not inheritance and it would be grossly unfair if we get only 25% share in the property despite contributing 90% of the amount. The other LRs are not willing to reimburse my dad for the excess amount paid by him, he has also lost a huge amount of interest since the first deposit in 2014. The property is currently in possession of my uncle and his family (wholly). Our advocate told us that the sale deed would be executed equally in favour of 4 LRs and dad would have to file a subsequent suit for recovery of excess amount against the other LRs, that too after the sale deed is executed. This creates a lot of risk because once the sale deed is executed, the other LRs can sell their share immediately and take control of the money, leaving my dad in litigation forever.

I want to know is it possible to plead to the court to order the sale deed be executed in favour of those only who have paid the contribution according to their ratio (i.e. my dad and uncle in 9:1 ratio)? Any supporting cases would greatly help my cause.

Thanks in advance.

Garima Wadhwa   14 May 2022 at 10:53

Hold on releiving letter and salary


I was working in some pvt sector bank and got releived on 18.04.2022 after serving notice period of 90 days. There was some vigilance case going on since 21.03.2022 against two employees in which I am the witness. But now bank has put my releiving and salary on hold stating case is still going on and also they are trying to put blame on me and threatening to me that we will change your releiving to termination.

Please suggest what should I do?

Nidhin M   13 May 2022 at 17:50

Medical examination

My mother's sister has been staying with us for the past 50 years. She is unmarried and 75 years old. Recently she left our house and started staying with a lady(40 years old) who is completely unrelated to our family. My mother's sister was showing some signs of mental issues before leaving our house. We had many times tried to get her examined by a psychiatrist before she left our house but she was not ready to co-operate with us. She was taking some anti-depressant medicine before leaving our house. We believe that she is suffering from some mental illness that is the reason she left our house.
The lady with whom our aunty is staying now was our neighbour for a couple of years and at that time she could able to establish a good relationship with our aunty and now her house is away from our house but regularly visits our neighbouring temples and all. As my aunty was showing some mental issues like, speaking vaguely alone, showing gestures alone, changing mood continuously, etc while staying with us,we tried to get her examined by a psychiatrist but my aunty was like she is absolutely fine. This unknown lady told my aunty that our family is trying to make my aunty a mad person and now my aunty believes that. Now, this lady is not allowing us to see our aunty.Her intention is to grab property in her name. He is taking a stand that a person who attained the age of majority can live with anyone at their wish. My aunty is also not ready to cooperate with us.
Could you please help us to understand whom should we approach to get her examined by a psychiatrist and give her the proper required treatment.

Amit Joshi   11 May 2022 at 10:44

Petition to high court

I had made complaint to District Caste Scrutiny Committee (Maharashtra) 3 years back against false certificate of a person. Till date neither Final order is made on my complaint nor any hearing is done in last 10 months. As per Rule 19 of Caste Validity Rule, 2000 Committee will give its decision within 6 months of complaint filed date.
As already gone pass 3 years, can I file petition to High Court to ask Committee to give its decision within next 6 months ?

Harivardhan Kauzu   09 May 2022 at 12:25

College donot provide certificates

hello sir/madam,
we are the students of Lenora college of engineering
we pursued your MTech post-graduation in 2021 and until we won't get certificates from college, college staff demanded that we should pay the entire fee because government fees reimbursement was not deposited so we registered a complaint on the spandana government portal. A team informs that there is a low budget in Ap due to that we are delay. but almost 2 years completed without certificates how can we get a job, is there any law to help us.
thanks and regards

Paras Chhajed   08 May 2022 at 17:28

Condonation of delay in filing appeal

The Honourable Supreme Court in January 2022 finally passed an order extending all due dates for filing of appeal which fell between 15.03.2020 and 28.02.2022 till 90 days from 28.02.2022. In case of appeals to be filed before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) or Income Tax Appellate Tribunal against orders passed between the above referred dates does one need to compulsorily file an application for condonation of delay and also to file an affidavit in support thereof ? Kindly guide. Thanks

Chintu   07 May 2022 at 16:34

Cheating case

If a person cheated in the name of job group C in railways and luted money worth 1crore from 20 persons then how many FIRs can be filled against him.if it is either 1 FIR which can be attached to single charge sheet or multiple FIRs from multiple persons with more charge sheets.could you let me know


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query