25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

VIKAS AGARWAL   25 January 2015 at 17:13

Ad-interim injunction order

Applicant applied for Injunction order in civil court( because his land was being illegally possessed) and it was issued on 06-02-2014 by civil court.The ad-interim injunction order is extended date to date.
But on 18-12-2014 applicant gave application for its further extension.
Civil Court Peshkar has numbered the application and indexed it,but he did not extended it.0n 18-12-2014 judge was also on leave.But applicant came to know that it was not extended.
On next date the defendant lawyer raised objection on it.I want to know whether the stay will be continued or not?

Shastri J.K.   24 October 2014 at 21:20


whether the property of deity can transfer ?

Joseph Vincent   10 December 2013 at 19:21

Injection suite

Dear sir,

Past 1 year I'm waiting for injection order from district court in Dindigul,tamil nadu. when i ask my advocate, he is asking me to wait for 1 more year which logically i can not accept. my advocate is not replying properly. also, my advocate is saying that Judge is gone for delivery- no judge.

also, i try checking online..but online system is there for few courts.

is there any way to check the injection order current status? is there any way to complaint regarding this?

satish   10 December 2013 at 18:55

How to leave maiden name of wife?

Name of my Wife is Poonam Khandelwal in 10th class marksheet. After marry, now she is in interest to join business hence need PAN card. But, I am confused how to leave her Maiden Surname 'Khandelwal'.
Is there need of affidavit for same or its Natural thing that a women leave her maiden surname & adopted husband surname?

Alpesh Makkampara   08 December 2013 at 14:23

498a(passport issue)

My wife has filed filed FIR 498a and i am on bail
can apply for passport and passport will be issued after this? will police stop issuing passport from passport office?

gopala krishna   19 November 2013 at 12:57

Regarding margin land.

My grandfather property (30*50) has been transferred to my father after death of my grandfather, my grandfather died in the year 1978, after that my father purchased the margin land from BDA (30*30) in the yeare 1984 and now my grandfathers daughter have filed the partition suit on they are claiming that the share should also come from margin land which my father purchased. My queries are
1) Whether they can claim on the margin land or not?

Rajesh   19 November 2013 at 11:53

What are rights of witness .?

Sir, I am appearing as Defendant Witness in a case of Specific Performance on next DOH . I want to get your advice on the following issue --- Whether Witness has a right
(a) to request the Judge to get recorded his cross examination in Question & Answer format instead of only recording only answers.
(b) to get recorded his answer/s in his own language.
(c)to lodge objection with Judge to any question put by opposite party advocate during cross examination, which doesn't have any relevance or out of context .

any other area Which I should take care while deposing .

nimita singh   24 February 2012 at 13:24

Legal procedure

hi experts,
i am staying at my parents home since jan 2011, however in the same month i.e jan 2011 i have sent a notice through a lawyer to my husband saying to take me back to the matrimonial home bt no body turned up in fact they have even rejected the notice i had sent them.now its more than 1 year and there is no sign from my husband of taking me back ,however during this period we were meeting outside & even talking on phone.my question to u is what steps should it take now should i send a notice again or somthing else ?

S C KHOSLA   16 February 2012 at 12:29

Limit of human memory

Dear Sir,

How much is the limit of human memory to recall an event or chain of events (that how exactly it happened) as per act. If any limitation fixed, than under which act of India.

natasha sinha   16 February 2012 at 12:27

Please help me sir,

dear all experts,
i am working women and i m living with my mother who is a widow.my brother and his family are living in seperate portion of the house.as they are not taking care of my mother properly.my husband works abroad and frequently comes to visit me and my mother. now my brother is constantly threatning me to leave the house and not allowing my husband to enter the house.the house is built on two plots one in name of my brother and other on mothers plot.the built property in not registered.please help me out that how can apply hindu law 2005 act,domestaic violence act and senior ctizen protection act in this situation to fight for my right and diginity.please help me out as my loving father died when i was young.and now my brother wants to grab all property form her helpless sister


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query