25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanthi Vijay Kumar   28 January 2021 at 17:50

Mutual divorce-petitioners are schedule tribes

Need appropriate provision to file mutual divorce petition for dissolution of marriage.
U/Sec 13-B Filed and same was returned.
Hence, Please suggest appropriate provisions.

Nilesh Mandavkar   28 January 2021 at 16:42

Sra rule

I am Living In Thane, Kisan Nagar, I have one room 180 sqft on name of My Wife & I have brought a new room in another society on my name. Now Survey for SRA is going on there is some people say that if there is Two Room i will get only one room in SRA plz explain solution (Both Property Receiving Unauthorized Tax Receipt)

Also 1st Biometric survey done for both rooms my wife biometric details given for 1st room which is on her name.
For 2nd Room purchase by me for that biometric details already summited by old owner. Please Help me.

Whether I can get Room in SRA

Kiran Sawant

abhijit majumder   28 January 2021 at 15:58

Resignation from the post of company secretary

The respected experts
One of my friend joined in a company as a Company Secretary . As per companies act,2013, for appointment as a CS the incumbent have to file DIR-12 to Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA). So she filed DIR-12.
She resigned from that Company on 11th November,2020. Board accept her resignation. But still today the company has not filed DIR-12(for resignation of CS).
In spite of repeated reminder the company take no heed on that issue. They are just saying that only after finding a suitable candidate they will file DIR-12 to MC for resignation..
My query is what legal steps she will take against the Company?
Abhijit Majumder

Anonymous   28 January 2021 at 14:20

Notice period for resignation for permanent employee ct. gvt

is there any provision of notice period before resignation for permanent employees of central govt? or it can be accepted immediately?

Anonymous   28 January 2021 at 13:29

Case pending in family court under 498(a) and divorce.

one case is pending of Surat family court for 498(a) and seeking divorce only on two months marital life. Still case is pending meanwhile plaintiff also sent and submit application to Local police station. Maintenance amount challanged in High court.
now both the parties agreed to componded the case or withdraw from family court. Is it possible to roll back in this matter.

Anonymous   28 January 2021 at 11:29

Employer kept my car forefully

I used to work in a company and they gv me car for my private use. Also cmg and going to office. At the time of resignation.the director of the Company has kept the car forcefully with them and also told me to keep the keys of the car only then they will gv me clearence certificate. Nw the car is with them and smbody is using it unlawfully but it is still registered on my name.
What should i do..also no police station is registering FIR for the same... where should i go and file a case. And what will be the jurisdiction of that court? Can i file from the place where i m residing? Or where company is situated?

Rajni   27 January 2021 at 23:37

Domicile criteria

My daughter has studied 11th and 12th from school in jalandhar punjab. My query is whether she can get domicile certificate of punjab for taking 85 %seat in punjab state quota for mbbs

Anonymous   27 January 2021 at 16:21

Document verification

Hii sir
I have completed my 10th with the help of some fake documents,Specifically related to DOB.I have managed to write my 10th and passed through it. On the basis of that marks card issued by the state education board I did my graduation.Now I have the opportunity to be a civil servant. Is this make any trouble for me At the time of document verification..

Anonymous   27 January 2021 at 15:58

Document verification

I have completed my 10th standard as a private candidate by submitting fake documents specifically related to DOB.... With the help of that marks card issued by government Board I have studied upto my masters.... Now I'm in a position to join as a civil servant.... What happens to my document verification process... Whether they will be verified upto 10 at board level or below 10th... Please answer

abhijit majumder   27 January 2021 at 15:54

Gratuiry act 1972

The experts
The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 inter alia states:
Payment of Gratuity.- Sec 4 (1) Gratuity shall be payable to an employee on the termination of his employment after he has rendered continuous service for not less than five years,-
(a) on his superannuation, or
(b) on his retirement or resignation,
(c) on his death or disablement due to accident or disease: .

1st query is what is the legal difference between superannuation(a) and retirement(b)?

2nd query is : If a person removed/terminated by the decision taken in board meeting from his service (on the ground of his physical incapacities due to over age(87 years, he join this company at the age of 70 years)) can the person be eligible for claim gratuity? Is his termination by the order of the Board fall under head of (a) Superannuation or (b) retirement, resignation?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query