Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Anonymous   04 January 2021 at 08:42

Sale/ allotment of terrace top

Hi,

My question is can a builder sell/allot a part of the Terrace top to a single flat owner in pune Maharashtra? He has mentioned in the index 2. Also

Thank.

continue
Anonymous   04 January 2021 at 07:39

Name issue

In my all documents, my father's name is S B Sharma(Sri Bhagwan Sharma) but in my fathers documents his name is Sri Bhagwan. Now i have to change my address and on electricity bill his name is writtern as Sri Bhagwan so Will it create any problem? If yes then what are posible solutions

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 23:51

Ownership of housing society's property

I had invested in housing society, around 10 years back. I am the founder member of that society, I had paid 50% amount while buying property on society's name. Now it's 10 years, but nothing was happened on that property. Plot is still vacant i.g. no construction done. Now I want to leave soc. by taking my shares. What will be process? Can society transfer 50% of property to me?

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 22:51

Admission

Sir I have studied B.A(36%),M.A.(60%),B.ED(80%).How can I take admission in LLB course? please help me

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 21:55

Regarding work during full-time course

Hello sir recently I got a master's degree whiis basically a full-time course. I have a work experience during the night shift during my the same period of my master's degree. Does it cause any legal issues if I attend an interview with both the certificates of work experience and education.

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 21:54

Deemed conveyance and redevelopment of chsl

Dear sir,
We have 50 years old building on a leasehold land in Mumbai Suburbs. Lessor is alive. Now tenants wants to redevelop the property. But Lessor is not cooperating. Do we have an option to go for deemed conveyance without NOC from landlord?
If yes then can we go for redevelopment with out NOC from landlord?
Can Landlord sue either deemed conveyance order or redevelopment agreement?

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 21:40

Can partner sale property

Dear Sir

We have 5 partners in Partnership Firm, out of that 4 are willing to sale property which is in the name of Firm.

4 other partners have 80 percent share in partnership each of 20 percent and 5th partner has 20 percent share in partnership.

This partnership firm owns a land (immovable property). The peice of land owned by firm is not demarketed as which 20 percent of land belongs to which partner.

Can these 4 partner sale 80 percent property to other another individual or firm, if 5th partner of firm not willing to sale property.

If they sale, which 20 percent property is of 5th partner? Can you guide?

continue
Anonymous   03 January 2021 at 21:34

Can partner sale property

Dear Sir

continue
Surya Prakash   03 January 2021 at 20:49

Can a central government employee be a manager of a private

Can a central government employee be a Manager of private school.

continue
Surya Prakash   03 January 2021 at 20:35

Can a central government employee be a Manager of a recognized private school.

continue