Pl. advise

This query is : Resolved 

29 December 2010

1. I want a honest advocate ( who will be dedicated and will not get sold out to opposite party which is very common) for city civil court Bandra.
2.If I have filed first appeal under RTI and appellate commissioner summons me then is it necessary for me to attend? I have made my grivance very clear and there was no need to call me.
3.My grand father had kept a person as manager for his lodging house.And had allotted him a room of 50 sq ft as rest room. Now he has sublet that room to some one known as Bhati.Bhati does not have any documents on him. Still he has obtained power connection in his name through fraudelant means. I have repeatedly written to Reliance Energy for having given a connection to unauthorised tresspasser. What options I have against Mr Bhati and Rel energy?

30 December 2010

Mr.Alok it is very unethical that you need a free legal help from the panel of lawyers here and you are asking about a honest lawyer, do you mean all the learned lawyers in Bandra court are not honest. i am sorry to say but i request all the panelist learned advocates not to entertain such persons who are questioning the honesty of a lawyer.

mahendrakumar (Expert)
30 December 2010

ans query No.2. You need not attend in person. appellate authority will decide the case based on your appeal.

if you appear in person,you may be able to clarify your queries further.

Please do not generalise any profession based on some stray incidents or hearsay.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert)
30 December 2010

Yes such vulgar people must be avoided.

Gulshan Tanwar (Expert)
30 December 2010

Block him as he himself is ....................

yogesh (Expert)
30 December 2010

For appelate authority you need not have to attend it But advisable to attend if you have file before state Information commission

Satyendra Kumar Pandey (Expert)
30 December 2010

When you file appeal then you must present in person their to make clear all of your grievance and in case you are not present before the appellate authority then they are free to take action on the basis of your memo of appeal.
You can fire that manager and get the vacate possession of the room and for electricity connection ask with the service provider that how and on which basis you issue the connection to the third person.

Alok Tholiya (Querist)
31 December 2010

I deeply regret if my some saying has offended anyone. I withdraw same. However a very sr Advocate of Highcourt told me to be cautious while appointing a advocate as property values in Mumbai are in crores and opposite parties try to influence ur advocate. But I realise this was a caution which I should have quitely exercised without writing it anywhere.
2. I thank for free service on this site.It is a great service. But similarly in all fields ( be it school,hosptals,garden,temples,missionaries,dharamshalas,hostels etc ) there r some good philentrophists rendering good /free/charitable service and everyone of us may have used them( atleast sat on a bench donated by someone/consumed water from a water hut) and yet they dont retaliate to such complaints as same keeps coming and good work goes on but on this site some have retaliated very angrily which is imbalance and mean.
I thanks many others who have solved my RTI appeal query. Heart thanks to them. I humbly once again apologise to all hurting unknowingly.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert)
02 January 2011

At last you have realized the fact.

Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert)
08 January 2011

All is well that ends well.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu